New Moderator

DeletedUser

Hi everyone, just letting you know that with my addition as a forum moderator, some positions have been changed around. I've been placed in here to help moderate World 2 with Betsy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who_are_you.gif

DeletedUser

On the forums I'm king david...

In World 2 I go by the Latigo Kid and I'm loved by all.

DeletedUser

On the forums I'm king david...

In World 2 I go by the Latigo Kid and I'm loved by all.

I started playing around the start of the game, but only played for a few months. I left and came back in the beginning of 2010, on this account. My favorite world is my World 12 pure hiding.

That's about it. I'm pretty transparent, so just ask whatever. :)

DeletedUser

Just messing with ya :D

I've been here since .net started. World 2 is my active world... I've played in every world at one point or another. Still have world 1 and 12 I play in.

And Duduie will get my back on this one... I'm the greatest player World 2 has ever seen :shootout:

Welcome to the World 2 forums!

PS don't infract me as much as the other moderators do ;)

Harsha..

ahh, you're one of the new recruits, i see

good luck in your duties - you'r immensely lucky, the W2 forums are one of the quietest around, all the major spammers quitted years ago, lol

i don't even see the reason for an "assistant" - in the form of Betsy - there's nothing which needs to be put in order over here, hehe

anyways, once the next reshuffle happens, why don't you join W2? - i've a lot of things going on over in the worldwide center ;)

DeletedUser

I started playing around the start of the game, but only played for a few months. I left and came back in the beginning of 2010, on this account. My favorite world is my World 12 pure hiding.

That's about it. I'm pretty transparent, so just ask whatever. :)

Uh oh, looks like I'm gonna have to have a hiding match and show Probie how it's done correctly, lol.

DeletedUser

i don't even see the reason for an "assistant" - in the form of Betsy - there's nothing which needs to be put in order over here, hehe

She's not an "assistant," more of a supervisor. ;) She's in all the worlds I'm moderating.

Noobmic

Hi,

and welcome :) as king david said initially "Who are you" it was my first impression :) hope to do good job for this forum and improve it.

At least here in W2 we know each other (active players and players that did something).

LE: Maybe you didn't heard about me, but I'm in the top position of players that did all quests in the game and I have almost the biggest inventory based on unique items.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

Welcome to world 2, fortunately should be easy to moderate, we're a fairly civil bunch. I play on w2 and w5, w5 is much quieter than this one, as proof I submit the following:

Yep, this my quietest forum. :) And therefor my favorite.

-world 5 forum post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice to know you guys won't be causing any trouble. Keep it up. :)

DeletedUser

Don't fall for his charm, don't be fooled people, he's mean ...

Oops ... :unsure: Did I just say that?