New Mod

DeletedUser1105

Hi guys,

Just wanted to give a quick note to let you know that I am the new moderator for the World 2 forums.

For those that don't know me, here's my The West background: I started playing on World 1 back in September 08, but since quit that world. I play two worlds now (and my partner plays using my name on World 4), and I've been active on the forums from the start, except for a couple of months where I stayed away.

That's about it, really. I hope I can help make this forum lively, fun and interesting, and hopefully not have to do much moderation. If in doubt, check the rules or drop me a PM and I'll find out for you.

If you have any questions or comments at all about anything, feel free to PM at any time.

Oh, and I am helping to put together a monthly newspaper for the whole forum. If anyone has any content to submit, or would like to get involved, either check this thread or send me a PM.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now.

Happy gaming!

DeletedUser

oh jeeze an evil monkey mod next we'll be bowing before a golden banana idol

grats sdjx22

DeletedUser

I'll come KO you on world 5 aswell then. And I believe I read on a topic somewhere that your girlfriend plays on world 4, maybe I'll go KO her aswell.

DeletedUser1105

I'll come KO you on world 5 aswell then. And I believe I read on a topic somewhere that your girlfriend plays on world 4, maybe I'll go KO her aswell.

:unsure:

I can't stop you doing that, but I do hope you don't hit world 4, that would be very harsh.

DeletedUser

evil-monkey.jpg