New Medals Guide (!Spoiler Alert!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What exactly is meant by Puh the Last Nail Medal? i.e. 25 Levels... ?

DeletedUser2708

Under the Achievements tab, what is the meaning of the number on the right of each medal, just above the date...?

DeletedUser

Any reward for a certain number of achievement points, or it's just plain useless as medals are?

DeletedUser

These medals are easy to get. For example, if you are going to a fort battle. Put on a quarter horse for the shortest duration of time to get there, then change on a donkey. You get miles for riding a donkey, but the time doesn't change. I tried this on w8.

DeletedUser

it's a glitch, which may or may not be fixed in the near or distant future.

DeletedUser

Put on a quarter horse for the shortest duration of time to get there, then change on a donkey. You get miles for riding a donkey, .
:blink:

i dont think that true i tried it many time before on w12 but the miles are still added for riding a quarter not a donkey

DeletedUser

i dont think that true i tried it many time before on w12 but the miles are still added for riding a quarter not a donkey

You did something wrong, because it still works like it always has: distance statistics are added at the end of the trip with the animal you have equipped at that time. Are you sure you aren't confusing "horse" (any animal) with "Quarter" (quarter horse)?

DeletedUser31397

Maybe you didnt fullfilled distance requirement......

DeletedUser

I didn't quite understand that.
There are medals rewarded for traveling. You can see them on the first page of this thread. One requires walking (with no riding animal) and one traveling on a donkey. You can still schedule the walk with the fastest horse you have and best speed clothing and have the travel count for one of the 2 medals, depending on what you have when you arrive at the destination. The distances for those medals are counted at the destination (when you finish your travel). If at destination you have no horse on, then the travel will count for the walking medal, if you have a donkey on, then it will count for the traveling on a donkey medal.

DeletedUser

:huh: Well, that wasn't very specific.
omg, I have no idea how we can possibly make this clear to you. You queue a 100 mile ride on a quarter horse. You switch to a donkey. You finish your trip. You're credited with 100 miles on a donkey.

Are you being a troll or can you really not understand this?

Status
Not open for further replies.