New Medals Guide (!Spoiler Alert!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Falcon

Thank you!

Any kind of medal can be openly discussed here. Thus the spoiler alert in the title. So Joxer, spit it out. :)

Ok, you asked for it.

In order to receive "mystery solved" medal you have to complete The Golden Gun Quest.

The complete solution to The Golden Gun / Three Key Quest is available in Quest discussion area inside this sticky thread:
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=41426

Thank you for spitting this out, Joxer! :laugh:

DeletedUser

Deputy! For completing The Murder (It was murder) quest.
deputy.png

This medal is not earned for completing The Murder quest, it is for starting it. The Sheriff makes you a deputy, so that you can go on and investigate the murder :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I didn't say it is earned by completing the entire murder quest series, but the quest called: The Murder (It was murder). If you look at the name of the quest when the sheriff deputies is you, it is called just that, as stated above. There is no mistake in what I wrote, just in what you understood from it.

DeletedUser

how much donkey driving and walking is needed to get related medals ? (according to new statistics option of course)

DeletedUser

THANK YOU for updating the list :)

A peaceful Christmas Eve
- For praying 15 minutes on December 23rd and 24th.
I could be wrong, but I think it should be ...December 23rd and/OR 24th [ie you only have to pray on ONE of those two days, NOT both days.]

From dishwasher to millionaire for having $1,000,000.00 in the bank
To prevent future questions about it, it needs to be EMPHASIZED that a player needs EXACTLY $1 million in the bank to get the medal. [Also the cent amount isn't needed ".00".]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

From dishwasher to millionaire for having $1,000,000.00 in the bank
To prevent future questions about it, it needs to be EMPHASIZED that a player needs EXACTLY $1 million in the bank to get the medal. [Also the cent amount isn't needed ".00".]

1. this medal doesn't appear on 'normal' worlds, only on Beta, but presumably it should be added to normal worlds.
2. I'm assuming you mean that having $1,000,001 will not trigger the medal, or is it triggered by everything over EXACTLY $1m?

Slygoxx

1. this medal doesn't appear on 'normal' worlds, only on Beta, but presumably it should be added to normal worlds.
2. I'm assuming you mean that having $1,000,001 will not trigger the medal, or is it triggered by everything over EXACTLY $1m?

Your statement nr. 1 is false, it does appear on normal worlds.

Slygoxx

I do have it greyed out on one regular world I play on, not checking all of them though.

Anyway, you only need like 50k or something right? You'll see soon enough.

DeletedUser3543

About $35k left on W7. Not even greyed out there :(

On the world you see it, is it Arizona or Briscoe?

DeletedUser

He's right, it's shown grayed out on some worlds, but not all. I just happened to look at Medals last night to see if they were all shown. Solution to the Mystery is on bottom. I just checked w9 and Millionaire is grayed out on bottom.

Slygoxx

The theory posed by Gadilf in the bug topic sounds reasonable, it might indeed not appear before someone on that world actually achieved the medal.

DeletedUser22493

Im about 10000$ away from it on W11, and it's in the list, "greyed out".
FYI, ive never been above 1 mil.
Ill test the theory about it only happening on exactly 1 mil tomorrow.

Edit:
Okey, I made my last deposit, and got 1005000$. And I got the medal.

Meaning you do not have to have exactly 1000000$ in the bank to get the medal.

DeletedUser20104

The theory posed by Gadilf in the bug topic sounds reasonable, it might indeed not appear before someone on that world actually achieved the medal.

That is right
I noticed it in w10 after the first person got the golden gun i could see that medal( greyed out )also noticed it in az(i think) about the fort battle guru medal :)

DeletedUser

Interesting...

However, in world 5, I don't think anyone has the Elite fort battle winner and it is greyed out.

DeletedUser

I think some medals are always shown, including the fort medals. Maybe with medals with bronze, silver, and gold, when someone has the bronze, all of the others show as well. It's not possible to test without a brand new world. Has another language server added a new world very recently?

DeletedUser

Interesting...

However, in world 5, I don't think anyone has the Elite fort battle winner and it is greyed out.

I got it at yesterdays battle, so that why it's grayed out now :)

I think some medals are always shown, including the fort medals. Maybe with medals with bronze, silver, and gold, when someone has the bronze, all of the others show as well. It's not possible to test without a brand new world. Has another language server added a new world very recently?

Can't say for sure about the Silver and Bronze, but both the gold ones aren't grayed out on a world where there has been fewer than 250 battles

DeletedUser

Can't say for sure about the Silver and Bronze, but both the gold ones aren't grayed out on a world where there has been fewer than 250 battles

Err, yeah, my "impossible to test" was stupid. I should have figured there were many older worlds with no elites. I didn't assume they all had at least one guru though.

Status
Not open for further replies.