~new management~

DeletedUser

The former town "Titans" is under new management with Ken McCoy's approval as he left the town and we are now "Dead Mans Hand" we're starting all-over again fresh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please tell me your not the manager :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes and ken is welcome back to run his town at anytime.I owe the man a great debt of gratitude

DeletedUser

Well stonehawk all i can say is dont run it into the ground Ken put a lot of work into it

DeletedUser

i will do my best...and brother i know what im doing ken helped me with alot of things..i will run it just like peacemakers but i've learned to pick my battles and control my anger and not delcare war when it isnt needed...so brother dont worry about me i got this

DeletedUser

it didnt end well because i didnt go about it the rite way...it wasnt MY town and i was wrong for what i did...but with the help of ken and others i've learned the right way to do things

DeletedUser

it didnt end well because i didnt go about it the rite way...it wasnt MY town and i was wrong for what i did...but with the help of ken and others i've learned the right way to do things

Im glad to hear you say that ;)

DeletedUser

I am not really sure what to do with myself right now on this world.........any ideas people? lol