New items have been added to the Union Pacific Shop - Discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1121
  • Start date

DeletedUser29238

Motivation bag - will be destroyed in xx hours counter went to 0, and reset back to 23h+, so it won't be destroyed and no need to hassle with support getting new one.

DeletedUser1121

That is something that will be fixed soon. It should not show that.

C0OPeR

there is damage buff ... there is defence , attack buff for fort battle !!!!
so why there is not any resistans buff in shop for fort battle ?!

Ripwise

there is damage buff ... there is defence , attack buff for fort battle !!!!
so why there is not any resistans buff in shop for fort battle ?!

Because so far there was no need for one and also with the Daltons set introduced i think there is no need for more resistance.

Sometimes in the future i guess they will make resistance buffs.

PS: I hope we all dont turn into French and hide English pilots in the closet ;)

zvrndo

being KO-d at the job..bought new indian necklace for revival...equip it...and NOTHING happened :) I refresh the browser, but that didnt help too...i guess i throw away 50 bonds..

DeletedUser30417

being KO-d at the job..bought new indian necklace for revival...equip it...and NOTHING happened :) I refresh the browser, but that didnt help too...i guess i throw away 50 bonds..

You need to have it equiped before you get KO'd.

DeletedUser

I have question regarding the nugget bag. If you miss a few days of clicking the bag every 23hours will you still get the full days?

Really the bag has 100 clicks on it, if you don't click it for 5 days do you lose 5 clicks or are they still there? This would mean the bag can take longer than 100 days if you miss a few days during that time or you lose nuggets.

What happens if you set some holiday away time?

Ripwise

I have question regarding the nugget bag. If you miss a few days of clicking the bag every 23hours will you still get the full days?

Really the bag has 100 clicks on it, if you don't click it for 5 days do you lose 5 clicks or are they still there? This would mean the bag can take longer than 100 days if you miss a few days during that time or you lose nuggets.

What happens if you set some holiday away time?

You will miss on nuggs those 5 days because the bag gives nuggets for 100 days. Being away doesnt give you nuggets.
You need to click on the bag every 23-24 hours, thats why bag is set to 23 hours so you have 1 hour to click on it and receive your nuggets.

DeletedUser

Because so far there was no need for one and also with the Daltons set introduced i think there is no need for more resistance.

Could you please explain your logic behind this conclusion?

Dalton's set provides resistance, but there is still room for more resistance...

-xq

DeletedUser36559

We could have resistance buffs, with some top FF duelers hitting 700-800+ on average atleast reducing some of their damage could be helpful in trying to survive fort battles.