New items have been added to the Union Pacific Shop - Discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1121
  • Start date

DeletedUser1121

So, as you all can read over here , 5 new items have been added to the UPB shop permanently.

Please let me know what you think of the items!

DeletedUser27501

it`s only me or there are others who think that beside necklage all items are useless?

DeletedUser29238

BUG?
Just bought Motivation Bag.

After using it, item description shows text: Will be destroyed 23h -1381m

I guess it is not supposed to show that text there? Actually numbers have now moved to 23h -1387m.

As item is sold with "never breaks", if that is not case I demand refund.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Busy looking into this now. I'm presuming it is just a coding error with the text.

DeletedUser36559

The enchanted nugget bag is probably the best item out of the 5.

Ripwise

All items are good. Nugget bag is the one that all profit from while other ones are more specific to either build or style of playing.

I personally like energy buff because in both worlds i play active i use a lot of energy trough jobs and construction.

DeletedUser

I would maybe buy nugget bag if it was 2000 bonds, but as it is now, no thanks for any item.
Maybe it will get weekly discount one day.

DeletedUser35120

I would maybe buy nugget bag if it was 2000 bonds, but as it is now, no thanks for any item.
Maybe it will get weekly discount one day.

Enchanted nugget bag can be only bought using nuggets as I see in the UP shop.

DeletedUser

Anyone know if the tent is a permanent item or is destroyed when used? Former is great, latter is meh.

Nugget bag for 2000 nuggets could earn you 3130 nuggets if you click it the second it becomes active. More likely you get 2800-3000 nuggets over it's life. Profit. Sort of :)

DeletedUser

And the nugget bag, Desi says 'only available to one world per account' but does that mean you can only ever buy one per world and then you can't buy another once the 100 days is up? I assume so but INEVITABLY the details are not explicit enough.

Ripwise

And the nugget bag, Desi says 'only available to one world per account' but does that mean you can only ever buy one per world and then you can't buy another once the 100 days is up? I assume so but INEVITABLY the details are not explicit enough.

You can buy only one per world. The Nugget bag gets destroyed after 100 days and then you can buy another one.

DeletedUser26820

Thanks for clarifying about the tent being a one time use item.
Saved me 25 bonds/nuggets :)

DeletedUser

Indian rite necklace< does it work for forts? do you still get the 48hours duel protection?

Ripwise

You can refill energy for 18nuggets/36bonds. so why wait for 6hours?

When sleeping in a tent you will regain energy and hp. As i said before, it all depends on the situation you find yourself in i.e townless player went to FF, passed out and he stayed at that location(townless doesnt transfer to town) and to regain energy and hp quick he uses tent.

Indian rite necklace< does it work for forts? do you still get the 48hours duel protection?

If you use it after you got KOd you will regain hp and energy and will have 48 hour protection.

If you get passed out in fort battle, using indian rite necklace will only regain hp and energy but you dont get 48 hour protection.

Pretty straithforward if you ask me ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

don't you have to wear the necklace while you are ko'ed for it to work?