Discussion New items and jobs / need calculator

DeletedUser

Did any of you discover one of the calculators that has been update according to the new items and jobs? I tried the west insider and is not updated and I can't make tw-tb work. That site is still new for me. I couldn't make the tribetool work either or I am the biggest noob. I know the sidebar hasn't been updated for a long time and is erroneous. What else is there and what should I try?
I need to find out the best items for jobs that I can't do, so I know what to buy ...

DeletedUser

If you are on firefox and got greasemonkey installed TW pro is really top notch.If not, Elmyr build a very nice spreadsheet which automatically sort best equipment for the jobs ,you need excel to open the file though or something similar.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys. Saltin, can you point out Elmyr's spreadsheet to me? Pretty please.
@Sly, I'll try that one right away.

LE: that script keeps blocking, does nothing for me. Keeps saying calculating data ... endlessly

LE2: found the spreadsheet, is perfect: http://www.mediafire.com/?vw8d808koaf92cc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is a 1.30 version for TW-pro. Not the same as the tribetool one, but it'll do the job.

Download here
Ok i have problem with this script i use mozila firefox and that kind of script was working normaly on my browser before 1.30v every time when i started script on world Arizona it say not responding and i need to shutdown browser i tryed on w12 and it works fine.. that happan only on arizona.. is there any way to start script normaly i mean to work normaly without changing browser? + i tryed with greasemonkey same thing crash after few min. of waiting :(

Slygoxx

The person who made the tribetool one has updated his version to be compatible with 1.30.

You will find an install link here (site is still under construction it seems).

DeletedUser

Did any of you discover one of the calculators that has been update according to the new items and jobs? I tried the west insider and is not updated and I can't make tw-tb work. That site is still new for me. I couldn't make the tribetool work either or I am the biggest noob. I know the sidebar hasn't been updated for a long time and is erroneous. What else is there and what should I try?
I need to find out the best items for jobs that I can't do, so I know what to buy ...

Hi below is the new wardrobe script can you please pass it on to all that are interested

javascript:void(function(){var t=document.createElement('script');t.type='text/javascript'; t.src='http://twpro.lekensteyn.nl/twpro.js?1'; document.body.appendChild(t)})()

DeletedUser

I sent an email to The West Insider's creator. Hopefully we can get TWI updated as well.