Approved NEW IDEEA FORT FIGHTS BETWEEN PLAYERS ON NET SERVER

NovaStar

but we would certainly strive to avoid a situation where all battles end in boring 55 round stalemates with only a handful ko'd on each side.
Actually, this scenario beats the current one in some worlds.. which we see 1 side continuously being totally wiped out by the other side that may only have 1-2 ko'd... (many times rarely going 55 rounds).

szycopath

The current limitation on cap adjustments would not apply to speed worlds. In a world of this design, where full battles should be expected, caps can be adjusted until attacks are expected to prevail more than occasionally but less than frequently. We'd certainly prefer not to adjust caps after the main event is underway so a couple of "exhibition" battles may be needed at the beginning, and the competition may ultimately have to be about what round attack is wiped out, or whether the flag was touched or other metrics, but we would certainly strive to avoid a situation where all battles end in boring 55 round stalemates with only a handful ko'd on each side.

Ima say "mark my words" on this -you guys gonna need to do a lot of real changes for that. We've already had battles with old gear and no caps on other event servers and we all seen how that went. I know restoring the formula to whatever it was before the whole GG/HP fiasco started to roll out, but we should at least get as close to it as possible. It's an issue on real worlds too, most of the battles require very little skill or thinking or strategy. If you're a dueler on the defending side, there is an 80% chance you can go through an entire battle without ever leaving DT4. Win or not, it's boring af :D

Darkuletzz

The current limitation on cap adjustments would not apply to speed worlds. In a world of this design, where full battles should be expected, caps can be adjusted until attacks are expected to prevail more than occasionally but less than frequently. We'd certainly prefer not to adjust caps after the main event is underway so a couple of "exhibition" battles may be needed at the beginning, and the competition may ultimately have to be about what round attack is wiped out, or whether the flag was touched or other metrics, but we would certainly strive to avoid a situation where all battles end in boring 55 round stalemates with only a handful ko'd on each side.
We better just give the event that was proposed almost 2 years ago, and dont think too much about it. It is very easy to go in 3 stages like DE does now.
You guys think about this event in the past 2 years, but lets see :
-Duel event- totally buged, 24 hours protection instead of 10 hours
-Next speed event: ranking 1-3-5 , wtf are you thinking?
-Winter speed event or worker speed event, should i mention other events ?
Do you expect us to bite this bull**** that we are thinking to make the event good? Dont worry Goober, I dont blame you, but i quoted this bull**** with 55 round boring because if sides are even, the battle will end just from mistakes doing by players /leaders, if not, its 55 rounds.