side question - where is the forbidden list maintained?
Thank you for this input about the Speed suggestion, we are grateful for the suggestion and we are sorry for the late feedback in this matter. However, we are happy to say that this idea has sparked our attention and we would be more than happy to realize it soon, therefore we would like to share with you some feedback about what is possible and what is not.
We are looking forward to your further input, thank you!
- Level cap is a tricky question, we cannot prevent players from gaining more XP, so maybe 150 would be the best. -->>>
- Bonuses like on IFBC seems fine. ---
- We can make the shop accordingly to your request, we can also give some starting items - but we are unable to prevent quests from being solved. That's good too.
- For premium activated what do you mean? Only automation or all VIP functions, or even others like finish job instantly? The best it's like the last speed world, just premium without finishing job, buying products etc.
- We are unable to prevent item upgrades, but we may enforce a rule that is it forbidden and if happens the player gets banned. I do not know if this would be a suitable solution for you. That's the best!
- Closed market is possible with rule regulation, like we did earlier.
why cant we have good things like thisSo they are doing twice and we can not do this **** 1 time.
yes and no. feasibility of using the pre html5 update versions is much more limited, and I don't believe pre 2.0 versions are possible at all anymore (I don't know for certain, but even if it were technically feasible I don't think we could get permission)I'm sure they can use an older version of The west for a specific server to experience those battles.