New EN world starting this week?

• Thread starter Disinterested Horse
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm hearing rumors that a new EN world is beginning this week. Is that true? If so any idea which day and time?

Also will there be new migrations available? Will any worlds be merged?

Sorry for all the questions.

asdf124

I'm hearing rumors that a new EN world is beginning this week. Is that true? If so any idea which day and time?

Also will there be new migrations available? Will any worlds be merged?

Sorry for all the questions.
Firstly, of course there will be a new world, time(check the time stamps between last new worlds) and have two probabilities:
A) New world is made after approximately 2-3 years since Galveston was made.(Which means inno hasn't learned yet)

B) New world will be made when the game is more "attractive"(more investment by inno via advertisements/development and serious feedback to "consumers"/customers.

To answer your second major question,

Probabilities:

X) No migration routes, and more worlds to migrate out(eldorado, and dakota looks like ripe for the picking of the next migration out)

Y)Migration route to fairbank is available(no, galveston is too "young" for a migration route to be established, else, why start a new world?)

Error; Define "merge worlds"

DeletedUser

FGi3N4.gif

DeletedUser14087

If that is the case, would someone be interested in starting a pure construction town? So that we can level up as fast as possible during the initial days and have fun late game?

DeletedUser36192

oh yippie......another server. How long before we can migrate out of ED? it's bad enough as it is now w/o this new server :/

DeletedUser22685

Shame it's opening right before the Halloween tombola. The world could've been given at least a couple of months before being completely ruined, but now it won't even have a chance. Another addition to the post-Dakota wasteland worlds, and another nail in the coffin.

DeletedUser34408

The proposed new world has all the hallmarks of being the most lopsided world in the history of EN worlds, not only is it proposed to start before the Halloween tombola, it will also coincide with Xmas and X-Mas Bags thereafter. Not many will have an opportunity to gather enough bonds and in-game cash to play the tombola's/events in the early periods of the game making the world ripe for nugget/premium dominance. Good luck.

DeletedUser15368

While is fully agree with futu and papa, Twista didn't say what type of world is opening.... Maybe it'll be something other than a tombola simulator :)

Who am I kidding though?

Edit: Turns out I wasn't kidding anyone.

What are you waiting for?
A world without tombolas.

Have you got what it takes to rule this world?
Nope, I don't have that much money to spend on tombolas.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Houston, you are the problem. :p

I think when it comes to Adventures, this is a true statement. However, the Herbs Chest is sooo worth the frustration of lowbie Adventuring
veteran_herb_chest.png

The buffs that drop from that have totally allow my Houston toon to push through some tougher quests far faster than ever before.

DeletedUser

While is fully agree with futu and papa, Twista didn't say what type of world is opening.... Maybe it'll be something other than a tombola simulator :)

Who am I kidding though?

Edit: Turns out I wasn't kidding anyone.

What are you waiting for?
A world without tombolas.

Have you got what it takes to rule this world?
Nope, I don't have that much money to spend on tombolas.

LOL I was hoping for a classic world :)

DeletedUser26820

Another new server world....
Another income stream for the next Tombola.
When you vet toons quit sigining up for these things, maybe we can back to having healthy servers that active toons play on.

You guys ***** about dying servers but you can't wait for the next new one.....
Stop signing up these up new servers.
Yeah, you're a Billy Badass there, but what does it do for the game as a whole relative to existing worlds?

DeletedUser15368

New worlds are going to open whether we want them or not. The timing of this one is fairly obvious, with two tombolas back to back right after the world opens, but hey, maybe it'll be worth it if the nuggeters buy us a new Classic server eventually.

There's also the small fact that new worlds are incredibly fun, getting to play the game without tombolas for a while reminds us why we even used to like this steaming pile of pay-to-win.

DeletedUser35533

Dang I was just going to say that new people and lower levels in adventures was one of the good things to come out of it. lobby is not just the same 6 people over and over

asdf124

think it might start next week unless the lonesome cowboy set is what it is replaced with.....

Slygoxx

The Day of the Dead event will happen, and will be announced before it happens. You will find out when it takes place eventually.