New December Quest

DeletedUser

Hi Guys and Girls,

any news on the new december quest? or is this one already known..

Little things (Fire wood)

Requires: Reward:
Wood 4/4 (Done)
Cutting trees (3 hours)

DeletedUser14006

This is a seasonal quest, it was released last December, and thank god the developers have put it in this year again as I was not here last time around.

+1 Vigor :)

DeletedUser

Is it going to last entire December or is it just beginning of December?

DeletedUser14006

Not sure, I screwed up already, took 3 hours out of my day to clear the forest to make sure I got the wood not remembering the part requiring 3 hours cutting trees :laugh:

DeletedUser

Should be the entire month. As it is not a difficult quest, nobody complained about not getting to finish it before deadline, so we don't know when that is. Anyway, you will have plenty of time to finish this one.

DeletedUser

This is a seasonal quest, it was released last December, and thank god the developers have put it in this year again as I was not here last time around.

They didn't put it back in, it was always in, you just can't see it if it's not December, just like you can't see The broken chair if you don't have a tool box equipped.

DeletedUser

A question please, we have the santa hat quest again this X-mas??

DeletedUser

*sigh* It's the exact same thing as this and every other seasonal quest, just like the first level 67 quest can only be done on Monday. It's just a requirement! They don't climb into our computers and add the quest manually. Every single seasonal quest just has a month or date requirement! Please don't ask about every single seasonal quest!

DeletedUser

Whats the reward for doing the Little things (Fire wood) quest?