New Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]I thought we could try something different this time. The Competition is a Comic Strip. You can get a comic strip template with a storyline generator from a few different free sites. It can be as many panes as you would like, but the total size no larger than our graphics max.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Prize
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1st - 400 Bonds + 200 nuggets
2nd - 200 Bonds
3rd - 100 Bonds

The Rules[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Your graphic must be no larger than 720 pixels wide by 720 pixels high.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Your graphic must be your own work (It may have stock images/renders, or drawn freehand, but not already edited images).[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]It must be specifically for this competition.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]It must have your username on it where we can read it.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]We will be analysing each graphic to decide whether it can go into the vote.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]We reserve the right to request .PSD (or other layered formats from GIMP or Paint Shop Pro etc.) files and/or source pictures if we believe your entry was not your own work.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]It must have a strong connection to theme, but we are being broad in scope. It can be your personal experience playing The West, or a Western theme in general.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Your artwork may be disqualified and excluded from the poll at the discretion of a Community Manager and reasoning not listed here.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]You are allowed to enter two artworks.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]You may not edit or change your entry unless asked to by Sambee, a CM or I . You have plenty of time to create your graphic so there is no need to rush posting your entry. However late entrants will not be considered.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The Theme

The theme is... THE WEST

Time Limit

Entry closes on the 25/3/2014 23:59PM(Server time).

Extra Notes[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Any comments or questions about the rules? Please PM me or alternatively contact Sambee not post them here![/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]There is a discussion thread where you can talk about the competition.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]We WILL be cracking down on the rules of the competitions! If your graphic breaks the smallest rule you will be pulled up for it and asked to change it and if you don’t you WILL BE DISQUALIFIED from the competition.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Have fun and enjoy yourselves. I can't wait to see what you come up with.[/FONT]
I have attached an example, that you can surely laugh it, as my drawing is awful :D

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• comic-1-1-2.php.jpg
    comic-1-1-2.php.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CHANGE OF RULES!

If you want to make a comic strip bigger than 720x720, you must make separate files. If you reach the size limit on one part of your comic strip you are able to make another strip to continue your comic. These must be presented in the same post and will only count as the one entry.

jarograv

[spoil]
the_good__the_bad__the_ugly__and_the_jaro_by_jarograv-d79ls7h.png
[/spoil]

Sometimes I think I'm a cowboy :3

DeletedUser

Not many more days left for this competition, and I really had hoped to see a lot more entries. If you are working on something, try and get your entry in soon. If you haven''t started.... there is still time!

jarograv

Uh-oh... Orgo needs five more days to finish his piece... time to get blown out of the water :D

DeletedUser

OK, I can leave the Competition open for one extra day. Let's get you entries finished up, as I can't wait to see them :D

DeletedUser35520

My experience with playing the west is blending myself with historical elements of the past.
RickTractorBolturd
En 17

Attachments

• cartoon 1.png
    cartoon 1.png
    324.4 KB · Views: 133
  • cartoon 2.png
    cartoon 2.png
    322.8 KB · Views: 131

DeletedUser

The competition has been open for an extra day, and is scheduled to end at 23:59 server tonight. If you have any last minute entries, I urge you to get them in by the deadline. I will be starting a thread for everyone to vote for their favorite one.....which will you choose???

Status
Not open for further replies.