New christmas quest - impossible???

jimmy6446

I have just looked at the new quest to get 4 pieces of wood in 3 hours and it seems extremily hard to do because i only get 1 piece of wood for every 2 hours i cut trees.:mad:

CarlCCF

I have just looked at the new quest to get 4 pieces of wood in 3 hours and it seems extremily hard to do because i only get 1 piece of wood for every 2 hours i cut trees.:mad:
You don't need to get 4 woods in 3 hours, it's 4 woods AND 3 hours working.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimmy6446

Does that mean at least 3 hours working to get them. I'm confused.

Epsilon

You need to have 4 pieces of wood and work 3 hours cutting trees after accepting the quest. If you already have the wood, that's fine - just go cut trees for 3 hours.

tribmick

you just need 4 pieces of wood AND work 3 hours cutting trees.u don't have to get no pieces of wood during 3 hours work,u can get it later by some other job,just need 4 pieces and have 3 hours work cutting trees done :)

jimmy6446

does anyone have any idea on what you'll recieve after finishing the quest?

Cooto3s

I mean...it says "Stackable 20 items" when you pass your mouse over wood item in your inventory.
Yes, you can stack 20 pieces of wood together, but you can have several stacks of wood in your inventory. That is, 3 stacks of wood = 60 wood

Teodoros

Yes, you can stack 20 pieces of wood together, but you can have several stacks of wood in your inventory. That is, 3 stacks of wood = 60 wood
Thanks Cooto3s, i didn't knew this :)
And i guess, this is the same and for all the other items in our inventory, right?

whboone

i doubt anyone knows what you receive yet since the quest is only been available for a couple hours

dang teo beat me too it lol

AxzikEst

:S

uhm,why so big requirments? its quite bad because many players who started just playng,never cant do it by week unless ur not nolifer,so please bit lower requirments for doing the event :)