New Christmas bag event

DeletedUser36927

The 2.5k bags should be either changed to max or the bonds maximum cap should be changed to 3k(since the bags have that much)(would advise to a no cap policy)

I noticed in beta that the Max Bonds is now 3k instead of 2k - did that just happen or have I been sleeping? ;)

I see the Dizzy already noted that the Bonds max is now 3k, I apologize for the duplication, but agree that not having West $ as an option fo the Christmas event is prohibitive for MANY players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35117

Well I for one changed my mind and won't spend a single dime anymore, so if that's what they wanted to do by changing the event, they succeeded :)

DeletedUser36653

+1 to go with this.

I wouldn't mind so much if notice were given, but the points given in the explanation for the changes were completely counter intuitive considering a month ago the majority spent their bonds in an event due to there being such a gap in time between the last bond event. I don't dislike the idea alone, however spacing out the bond, cash & purely nugget events or giving us some sort of notice beforehand is what's truly equal for the player base.

DeletedUser36843

I agree! This is ridiculous and they must change the currency for the bags to cash!

DeletedUser13768

+1
Stop milking the cow dry or there won't be anymore cow to milk...

DeletedUser27568

"What No Cannon's, Can We Have Cannons For Fort Battles?"

+2 for kidi

Hmmm change it back to cash, in game cash I assume? Well that would really suck, since a lot of us just spent millions upgrading weapons or set's.

Bonds, I still have over 1200 of them.. Nuggets, not so much.. Don't really care what you do or ( most likely don't do) as far as changing anything a bit late to do that...

Besides I'm 150% against these new set's every 3-4 month's or whatever, downgrading the previous set's making them almost worthless... I'm just sayin is all..

Y'all Be Safe & Stay Off The News

DeletedUser31817

+1 to go with this.

I wouldn't mind so much if notice were given, but the points given in the explanation for the changes were completely counter intuitive considering a month ago the majority spent their bonds in an event due to there being such a gap in time between the last bond event. I don't dislike the idea alone, however spacing out the bond, cash & purely nugget events or giving us some sort of notice beforehand is what's truly equal for the player base.

+1

DeletedUser35277

In relation to the Christmas event, I may have missed it somewhere but how do
we obtain the new Christmas set , named Nicolas (sp?) Anyone know?

DeletedUser36559

No notice, no information, no nothing I'm not really bothered tbh since it's just the same old.

DeletedUser

In relation to the Christmas event, I may have missed it somewhere but how do
we obtain the new Christmas set , named Nicolas (sp?) Anyone know?

There are 3 options:
You can buy the new bags that cost 75 nuggets or upbs, each, and get lucky on dropping the pieces in the 158 items that are available there.
Or you can buy the items from the event shop for prices starting at 100 upbs/nuggets to 1250 upbs/nuggets (depending on the parts).
Or you can buy one of the chests that cost between 2000 to 3000 upbs/nuggets and get a massive luck to drop the Nicolas chest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Joke of a move by Inno. Keeps us waiting a year collecting money for that time of the year you can spend it on the bags, and then you suddenly see you can't buy bags with cash anymore. Instead you can buy them with bonds. Ok seriously? I joined in March and can only have a limited amount of bonds, which went dry after the Day of the dead event (Thank you very much Grim Reaper) and then 2 weeks later you have another bonds event? Haha that's the funniest thing I've heard. Good job Inno :)

DeletedUser35130

we need event with cash as always was we dont have cash to buy nuggets 4000 nuggets 80 euro and we dont have real money to spent on this event wee neeed cash event as always was and we need fun , not to be total broke with real cash we need something good on this event to be happy in last days of 2015 . we need good memories for this year not bad memories so please ino dont make us pay in the end of year

DeletedUser35130

inoo stop charging us real money please make the last event of this year as we like

Doc Scurlock

The West Team
In-Game Supporter
Bad move by Inno, takes ages to save up bonds and most players used them all up in the last event. Very unfair move

DeletedUser37131

Like Inno cares about its players??? nope, just cash..

The fun i had with this game a year ago begins to fade very fast. I understand Inno need money to exist and has the right to do as they please but this is a low move.

I get more and more the feeling this game runs more and more about money than fun..... Well for me decision is not that hard not spending any cash on events anymore....

Personal i see you turn more into company's as EA half games for big cash and then we pay for repairs and upgrades. :hmf:

DeletedUser37451

News on the beta:
Diggo11 said:
Fortunately for us it has been recognised that the current situation is regrettable so a compromise has been devised. We'll have more to say on that next week.