New Christmas bag event

DeletedUser35321

G'day
As far as i have seen from beta, the new bag event is going to be with nuggets and BONDS, instead of money, like it was past years. What has been crucial for making this decision?
I believe it's a very bad idea, and here are few reasons:
-Many people burned all of their bonds on Day of the Dead event
-Prices with bonds are too large, you can't afford many bags
-Lots of people were collecting money whole year to buy, and now this ? It's just overpowering for Fort Fighters and premium players, and we - regular players- get nothing.

Is there any chance they can make adjustment and change this for regular en. worlds?

DeletedUser35117

I fully agree... The change itself isn't horrible, but come on, no warning?!?!

After many months with no bonds events you release DoTD which was a bonds event, then normally everyone spends their bonds thinking the next bond event wouldn't be in the near future.

However, suddenly out of thin air the prices of bags change from money to bonds, with no warning.

I'm sorry to say so, but this to me looks like a plain obvious example of a scam.

Ohhh.. and not to forget, prices of bags that were 40 nuggets/thousand last year are now 60? And prices that were before 50 nuggets/thousand are now 75? Seriously?

asdf124

I burned 1.6k bonds for 2 items in that event but I don't agree that all bags should be reset to cash(reason being is that now it would promote fort fights)

cash doesn't since fort fights is indirectly not that much profit from.

The 2.5k bags should be either changed to max or the bonds maximum cap should be changed to 3k(since the bags have that much)(would advise to a no cap policy)

DeletedUser35321

Asdf, i kinda agree not all bags should be money available, but at least the ones that cost 6o and 75 bonds should be available for equivalent sum of money.

DeletedUser

Yet another way to squeeeeeeze real-life money out of people to buy Nuggets.
I can kind of see their point, as this is a business after all, but it does seem a little mercenary. :hmf:

DeletedUser37186

yea I agree u should've at least gave us a warning. I don't like having 2 bond events in a row caz it takes a while to save up bonds. I saved up only some cash to send this x-mas event. all my 2.5k bonds wasted on last event we had and now I barly got any.

DeletedUser35352

I burned 1.6k bonds for 2 items in that event but I don't agree that all bags should be reset to cash(reason being is that now it would promote fort fights)

cash doesn't since fort fights is indirectly not that much profit from.

The 2.5k bags should be either changed to max or the bonds maximum cap should be changed to 3k(since the bags have that much)(would advise to a no cap policy)

max on beta is now 3k

DeletedUser35321

It wouldn't be a problem if we had been given a fair warning, so we don't spend all of our bonds on DoD event...But now, lots will find it hard to even play, and Christmas event should be fun and joy, not full regrets because of what you did 1-2 months ago :D

Personally, i don't see what was wrong with last years event, and the previous one, everyone was working a lot, people were lot more active, making deals and so, and this just looks like a big boom and problem :hmf:

DeletedUser37411

Agree with kiddi but there could be also all 3 payments, bonds, nuggets or money. FFighters dont got much money and equal workers dont got bonds, for everything else is here mastercard :D

DeletedUser35321

Agree with kiddi but there could be also all 3 payments, bonds, nuggets or money. FFighters dont got much money and equal workers dont got bonds, for everything else is here mastercard :D

Well, that is also fair, but i wouldn't mind buying you some gifts if my idea passes :D

asdf124

Well, that is also fair, but i wouldn't mind buying you some gifts if my idea passes :D

lobbying an idea is a bad idea.

I for one would be with an all out currency made to promote the game however, that would also over supply the damned market meaning that deflation should be made or it will be a too elite place to be.

(too much supply of one item+demand is great as well, the result would be everyone would get an insane amount of upgraded items)

I am pretty sure that isn't what inno wants.

DeletedUser20663

It wouldn't be a problem if we had been given a fair warning, so we don't spend all of our bonds on DoD event...But now, lots will find it hard to even play, and Christmas event should be fun and joy, not full regrets because of what you did 1-2 months ago

This is part that I agree with the most. I know that I personally invested just about all of my bonds on the previous event because there wasn't any outlet for them in XMas 2013 or XMas 2014. I also know that I've been hoarding cash and items for the past several months in anticipation for this event. So shifting away from the currency I have, to the one that I just spent, absent any kind of meaningful notice seems like a punishment for the players who try to plan ahead.

I doubt this has any chance of changing things with Inno, based on past track record of listening to players. But consider this yet another +1 on kidi's request to default back to last year's settings.

I'm trying hard not to layer in all the "bah, humbug" feelings in this post ... and probably not doing a very good job of it.