New Changes

DeletedUser5998

Hate them, now i have to do job 3 times to get 30 minutes required for a quest. When you only can put 4 jobs in a queue. Might work fine if you need a lot of jobs for a quest but I needed half hour Hunting Grizzly Bear and half hour Constructing Manor House. Old way two jobs in queue, new way takes 6. That's frigging rediculous.

DeletedUser5998

I think it is, plus all my quests I've been working on in three worlds just disappeared. Can't restart or anything, and unlike some people who sit and watch their screens all day, I like to start my jobs, come back when they are complete and start the next set. Big difference between having to do something every 2 hours as opposed to every 40 minutes. Sorry, I think it's a big deal.

Ripwise

Quest cancellation was anounced 2 weeks ago on this verry forum where you came to whine. If you payed more attention and read up on some threads about 2.04 update you would have known that all quests will be cancelled with the update!

Edit: This is and many also think so one of the best updates so far so please try looking at it from a brighter side.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5998

Sorry I apologize if I offended anyone, but I'm a quester that's what I play this game for, I have not only lost some quests I was working on, but whole quest lines, some of which I have be working for months and if that's not frustrating then I don't know, I can't understand loosing a few open quests, but I would assume I could just open them again and keep going, but the whole quest line. REALLY ???

And also with so many quests requiring 30 minute jobs, then I think it should be an option. I don't want to do hour long and waste energy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

The open quests that you had and lost the progress on are not completely lost nor does it affect the entire quest line. Only that individual quest. We did highlight this in advanced before actually releasing the new version into the game - Version 2.04 Changelog

As for them not appearing again, this is due to requirements not being fulfilled. A lot of the quest requirements changed with this update to accommodate the new job system. Only once you have fulfilled the new requirements will these quests be available again for you to accept.

If you're concerned about the energy doing an hour job only, I'm sorry, there is nothing we can do for you here. Alternately you can do 3 x 10 minute jobs which will also cost 12 energy points but at least you can save a half hour of work.

DeletedUser

Not sure where this is headed

It is obvious that the devs are listening to the input of the users, which is great, but we hardly had time to experience the new version before it is changed again. The newest version may be just fine, but as of now I have NO QUEST BOOK and that is messing up my entire day. It does appear that some of the recipes have been adjusted to make them more reasonable. I appreciate that. Keep working on it!

DeletedUser5998

I see you can now be dueled when not living in a town, to this point I have avoided towns and the people who duel, it's a bullies sport and not true dueling as this can not be avoided I will be quitting the game that I once enjoyed. Thanks for ruining what enjoyment I got from this game.

Sincerely MK

This is a farce. From world 12.

[report=47186072107a95ced5]Duel: Li Kui vs. Mercuryk[/report]

Ripwise

You cant be dueled when not living in a town. You were probably dueled by Chinese GM who is roaming and dueling trough w12. He can duel anyone.

DeletedUser5998

wth, and suddenly it happens now, I'm sorry. Where in hell does that come from. Last thing I needed.

DeletedUser8627

We are running a GM event in world 12, any player can be dueled. If the NPC loses the duel, you will receive prizes.

DeletedUser5998

It was a massacre and I lost all my money, all my exp and health, and had to join a town to regen, events shouldn't punish people. Thanks muchly.
Now getting back to the original question. Quest lines are gone, so now I can't look in my saloon, see what how I need to allocate my skill so that I can do the next quest in a quest line? So I must blindly do stuff and hope for the best?

Have I got it right?

MK

DeletedUser

Quest cancellation was anounced 2 weeks ago on this verry forum where you came to whine. If you payed more attention and read up on some threads about 2.04 update you would have known that all quests will be cancelled with the update!

Edit: This is and many also think so one of the best updates so far so please try looking at it from a brighter side.

LOL, You kidding??? It's supposed that the server has a "SERVER ANNOUNCEMENT" that, I think, its intention is to advice about this kind of news. If there is any change on the game and that change ONLY is going to be announced here, PLEASE, suspend this part of the program (or put an advice on the server for the people to look this forum)

I dont' want to offend anyone and I apologise if someone get hurt with my words (I know that some admins are very susceptible), the only think that I want to explain, is that, as me, many players didn't know this changes on the game. Next time, please, be more carefull about that point and try that everybody get know that info.

Trying to make a critical constructible, I think that there is a problem of "information dispersion" on this game. We have the forum, the wiki... reduce the number of things, because the users (usually) works or study and we don't have time to follow three webs.

Thanks for your time to read this.

DeletedUser8627

eMMMM, we are not able to advertise every detail or change in the game via an interstitial newsletter, it will annoy players each time they log into their characters.

For this reason alone is why we have a lot of mediums players would use to come across the information we publish. As it stands now, there are a number of threads on this forum plus an announcement indicating the changes. We posted this on Facebook, I published information periodically through the chat channels plus there is a small announcement on the west home page linking to the announcement here. Plus in a number of worlds I play, I've seen telegrams, chat topics and town forum posts regarding 2.04 changes.

There is no excuse for players not being informed about these changes that were made. Our responsibility is to provide this information to the community which we have gone through a lot of effort in doing, but ultimately it is up to the players that play this game to read the information.

DeletedUser5998

The open quests that you had and lost the progress on are not completely lost nor does it affect the entire quest line. Only that individual quest. We did highlight this in advanced before actually releasing the new version into the game - Version 2.04 Changelog

As for them not appearing again, this is due to requirements not being fulfilled. A lot of the quest requirements changed with this update to accommodate the new job system. Only once you have fulfilled the new requirements will these quests be available again for you to accept.

If you're concerned about the energy doing an hour job only, I'm sorry, there is nothing we can do for you here. Alternately you can do 3 x 10 minute jobs which will also cost 12 energy points but at least you can save a half hour of work.

I don't see quests so I don't know what the requirements are? Kind of a catch 22 you don't get the quests till you meet the requirements, but you don't know the requirements so you can meet them. Kinda ruins the game for me. Normally one quest leads to the next, that's why it's a chain. When you finish a quest in the chain it helps you meet the requirements for the next one. No quests, no chain all gone, for me months of playing time wasted.

And yes energy is a big deal. But having to waste 3 spots in the job queue to do something that used to take 1 is frustrating.

Thanks again.

DeletedUser8627

It was a massacre and I lost all my money, all my exp and health, and had to join a town to regen, events shouldn't punish people. Thanks muchly.
Now getting back to the original question. Quest lines are gone, so now I can't look in my saloon, see what how I need to allocate my skill so that I can do the next quest in a quest line? So I must blindly do stuff and hope for the best?

Have I got it right?

MK

Please send in a support ticket Att: Da Twista with the quests you are battling to access, please include the full name of the quest so I can find it. I will then provide you with the full requirements of the quests so you will be able to see why you cannot access them.

DeletedUser

Twista why don't you post all the requirements for all the quest? TWDB Has the same quest

Ripwise

It seems that people want all answers to everything. Please try to have this in mind and that is: We as a staff team have also people above us, we get and provide info as we get it, we put a lot of effort to provide and let you know what is at stake and how things are run. We dont know all the answers and we try as much as we can to give you info asap. Some things, we as staff, dont know yet and we are working on it same as you are providing answers so please, have patience, we are working on it as we speak.

Btw, since many of you know that some play this game almost 5 years, we didnt get answers from any site, there were no calculators and no questlines posted. We had to rely on old fashioned methods like desktop calc etc...

We are aware of your concern but we cant provide all the info.

DeletedUser

Ok... lot of places. lot of info. since I back from lunch, lot of posts. Please, be constructive. If you change, for example, the rules of the week "lotto", it's ok. We play that game because we want to get extra money and is normal and I understand pefectly that there is changes because, when you think something, you could not prevent everything... but... that's different. We are customers. And the easiest way to contact an user of a game is thru the game. As easy as that. As I told you if you don't want to say I'm right, I understand and fully respect your decision, but, you must recognize the faster and easiest way to tell "ALL YOUR PLAYERS" that you are going to change a thing that will envolve totally the way they play on that day, is thru a mail to the game. You can use the telegram. Everybody will notice. I'm I think, for u, must be easier than thru the forum, because I'm plenty sure that everybody go to their account and some people connect thru any other method (facebook, forum...), all the cute places you say.