New Awesomia battles

flarian

Tbh this idea is weird. Because alot of servers are close to dying only a handfull are really filling up completly. so why test this then on dead servers too. it would be better to merge these servers first. (houston here) we got barely 100 ppl to join up. and regular ff battles dun even fill up smalls anymore.

Edit:
Next to that this would mean soldiers/workers if they want to ff need to dig their own battle. making it an awkward FF. and if u give them their own Awesomia later this would happen with adventurers and duellers.

Last edited:

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Well first of i am glad to just have a talk about this.
Surely not all worlds fill up a fort battle. But this was also a test for me and the system to try out different stuff.

At the moment yes, i will of course make a battle with workers and soldiers, as to not leave them out of a reward.
With all this feedback, i will know if this should be something that should be made again. Ehm but it do not look like it O:)

HelenBack

There are only 2 worlds that have recently had people left out of battles... Colorado and Kansas.

While this crazy idea is... Crazy.. lol I do appreciate the effort of trying something new. But most worlds need MORE players, not less! :'P

The easiest thing to do... Just give the rewards to anyone who is AT the fort when it starts, if they do not get in because it is overfull, and put in a ticket to report it. That's what has happened in past Event battles... It seems like the easiest solution. Just add the stuff to their Inventory. Done. :cooln:

flarian

instead of class restricted i would think its more funny if ppl would get 10 hp and everyone is gearless and hit for 1 if they hit and dueller crits is 2 dmg would make a way more interesting fort battle.

Notlimahh

I want to see how this battle goes, if you don't have pistol rank you won't shoot the adventurers, when they're the only ones left.
Also see how to hide......kkkk

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Imagine if our new Community Manager can re-add Chests to Fort Battles. Wasn't this a thing a decade ago? Would be insane to have such rewards again in normal Fort Battles! :oh:

NovaStar

I am looking forward to prove how utterly useless Adventurer Character Class is with this battle, especially in comparison with Duellers. :roll:

Maybe our CM wants to make Adventurers better Class but he needs to prove how bad they are first!

Spoken from one of the top adventurer damagers in Idaho (with nugget help, of course) * correction, #2 damager in all Idaho

RaiderTr

Adventurer and Damager being used in same sentence only strengthens his claims however.

Mentioning nugget set even more so

NovaStar

Curious if he's still hoping for migrating this "bionic" character to Colorado? However, it does not strengthen his claim that adventurers are useless... it proves the opposite. #4 in Battle rankings is another adventurer and not necessarily due to damages.

Jordy

The West Team
Forum moderator
Spoken from one of the top adventurer damagers in Idaho (with nugget help, of course) * correction, #2 damager in all Idaho

Terrible baiting. Keep your personal grudge in your own town chat. This is a public forum. :no:

NovaStar

No grudges (or baiting) involved at all...it was mentioned (in public forum) that an attempt is made to prove how useless adventurer class is....I'm pointing out (in same forum) that it is hard to prove something that is being proven otherwise

Lyrinx.

Curious if he's still hoping for migrating this "bionic" character to Colorado? However, it does not strengthen his claim that adventurers are useless... it proves the opposite. #4 in Battle rankings is another adventurer and not necessarily due to damages.
I though the adventurer question depends on more, than a guy who has some gear. So you mean, I wasted many years of research why inno does not cared about upgrading classes after a worker "rework", and paying attention on bugfixes and tombolas? Interesting..:hmf:

NovaStar

If you have the "right" gear and enough nuggets, any character class can do anything they want to do :D AND reach top of rankings, as well ...

Jordy

The West Team
Forum moderator
If you have the "right" gear and enough nuggets, any character class can do anything they want to do :D AND reach top of rankings, as well ...

And what do you wish to be when you grow up? :roll: