New Adventure Maps

DeletedUser37898

Dear TW players,

I don't know if this has already been submitted by someone but im just going to post it anyway :p. Wouldn't it be refreshing for the game (especially for adventure mode) if there would be more maps? We now only have 1 map and its getting boring imo, i heard from some people that inno is working (or already have) some new maps made, but its like taking so long before they are putting it in the game, maybe there is a way we can speed it up or something, if there would be more maps maybe more people would start playing (or start playing again). Because now on the Dutch servers (Im originally from the Dutch servers) there are probably only like around 20 people who play adventure mode and compared to when adventures first got launched thats almost nothing because at this point it takes like between 7-10 minutes before we can actually play a game, if somebody atleast is not trying to be a jerk and not click the i'm ready button :p (That happens alot :p). But yeah like I said maybe with more maps more people would feel the joy to start playing it again.

Let me know what you think about this idea and maybe I can request it (if it isn;t requested already)

Regards,
-Yus :shootout: :donkey:

DeletedUser36559

Yeah I think Inno were working on new maps and Bear NPC sort of things but the FF international event + double tombola got in the way recently so we will probably have to wait till 2016 to see if they made any headway for adventurers.

DeletedUser35533

it was promised by inno the day adventurers came but its been like half a year now.

DeletedUser22685

Yeah I think Inno were working on new maps and Bear NPC sort of things but the FF international event + double tombola got in the way recently so we will probably have to wait till 2016 to see if they made any headway for adventurers.

Development of the bear hunt was discontinued quite some time ago. It's true that multiple maps (and game types) were the intention, but we've been waiting 6 years for any kind of substantial variation in fort battles, so I wouldn't expect anything too soon.

DeletedUser18328

They sure are quick to take our money but don't seem like they want to make the game "better" so more people join it.

DeletedUser35120

They sure are quick to take our money

Depends on how quick you spend them, doesn't it. If you're unhappy with this game, then don't spend the money on it. Spend it on some other game, or something other than pixels. :)

But everything aside, I agree.. there should have been a few other adventure maps already as promised. But, we all know that the game is dying. This incident is just one of those symptoms.

DeletedUser36098

would be nice if they fixed the bugs that make it unplayable for some of us first though.., like the interface for actions sticking so I cannot move or do anything else for most of the adventure. this was supposed to be looked at and fixed some time back but it is still there.

DeletedUser37898

But, we all know that the game is dying.

I'm Guessing thats the reason why they are waiting, they probably are going to wait until the game is at it last breath and then pump it with new stuff etc. so people have something to do for 23 years :)P) and then after many many years they pump it again with new DLC or something.

DeletedUser

A little advertisement would work wonders.
Seriously, has anyone seen one single advert on TV for The West? No.
Grepolis, yes. Forge Of Empires, Yes. The West.......:tumble:
I rest my case. :(

DeletedUser37898

A little advertisement would work wonders.
Seriously, has anyone seen one single advert on TV for The West? No.
Grepolis, yes. Forge Of Empires, Yes. The West.......:tumble:
I rest my case. :(

Now that you mention that a funny thing is that sometimes when you watch those short videos in the Cinema (Thewest Cinema not a real Cinema :p) you actually see a TW ad, like wtf :p, why do you need to watch a TW add when you actually are playing the game :D!