New adventure game mode "free for all"

asdf124

Proposal
Adventure game mode where no equipment, buffs or level effects the gameplay.
Details
You choose between 4 weapons in a menu styled user interface in the adventure lobby.

Reason why is that, this way it would simply test players abilities rather than what they have on.
Abuse Prevention
Does it need any?
Summary
Same as proposal

Visual Details: Coming soon

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No.

DeletedUser36182

I have to say I do like the ammo crate approach to starting the match. There's only a handful of possible PVP game modes. Sector control: like it is now, Capture The Flag: you capture the other teams flag and run it back to your base to score. Your flag must be present to score. Your flag can be returned to home from a carriers body, and Death Match: basically a free for all. And then there's Coop: your team against an AI opponent in any number of possible scenarios. Not really PVP tho. New worlds seems to be the focus of development.

asdf124

And then there's Coop: your team against an AI opponent in any number of possible scenarios. Not really PVP tho. New worlds seems to be the focus of development.

Their used to be a bear hunt from its initial release, unfortunately, it got shelved :(

DeletedUser37698

- I can see 2 or even more players playing teams all day
- You would need a bunch of active players at a time, even adventures has just enough players to have a match every now and again
- I could see it working if daddy inno could make matches across all servers

DeletedUser39260

I just want new adventures and am down for this. throw some zombies into the mix too