networking?

DeletedUser

so far I have yet to strike up a conversation with anyone. I cant find any players really around my level (under 10) who speak good enough English to have a conversation with. I want to start networking with other players, and making friendships but I dont know how to go about it. I have been trying for 8 hours at least now today. Any non-rude suggestions?

DeletedUser13636

A little patience will go a long way, it may take a little time to build some friendships. I would tell you to go ahead and contact me, but I am not in W-10. Keep at it you will make friends soon enough.

DeletedUser9470

not being rude this task will take you months even years,you have to gain trust and get your rep up. how you go aboutthat is totallyup to you.

on w10 it will be a huge task as most people are already in relation with others working towards common goals so they wont be interested in changing toother factions...

DeletedUser

yah i hear ya neo, i cant see it taking YEARS to find a few people to grow with. I just wish some of these people would just telegram back, its not difficult. But so far I have heard from no one. Im trying to get into low level towns, that have just started. Wish people my level would use the forum more for this. Thanks for your help, both of you.

DeletedUser9470

dont restrain yourself to your level.
level has nothing to do with making friends.
best is you get into somewhere active.
try some MC towns, or Infraction junction towns, just search them ull get there
:p

DeletedUser

yah i hear ya neo, i cant see it taking YEARS to find a few people to grow with. I just wish some of these people would just telegram back, its not difficult. But so far I have heard from no one. Im trying to get into low level towns, that have just started. Wish people my level would use the forum more for this. Thanks for your help, both of you.

Low level towns are surely less active ones. Try to get your self invited to a bigger town, there is plenty to go around.

DeletedUser

I want to start networking with other players, and making friendships but I dont know how to go about it.

Try moving out of Canada first off. :nowink:

But seriously if your messaging around level 10 players chances are most of them no longer play. Join a bigger town even if you can't level with the people there will be alot more to talk to.

DeletedUser

Im basically in the same boat as you, Id like to talk to ppl but then I get no reply.If ya want hit me up but I have to warn ya Ima talker!!:laugh:

DeletedUser9470

hey guys u look like ur after a bit of action in this game?
if you are, hit me up and ill get you placed in active towns were you will find many spammers...
:)

DeletedUser

actually yes I am looking for some kinda action...Id be very happy to join

DeletedUser

On World 10 I am a Founder of WWW-Silent Town. Go to Ranking in the top right corner of the in game screen, click on towns on the left side of the pop-up window, type WWW-Silent Town in the name of town box and press search. There you can center the map on WWW-Silent Town and travel there and ask for an invite and I will let you join our town.

The town is fully built which is good for buying items but not good for construction workers.

What you will find in this game is people get started and get bored cuz its not what they want to do. It is fun and takes some time to get going. Either way have a good day.

DeletedUser

so far I have yet to strike up a conversation with anyone. I cant find any players really around my level (under 10) who speak good enough English to have a conversation with. I want to start networking with other players, and making friendships but I dont know how to go about it. I have been trying for 8 hours at least now today. Any non-rude suggestions?

Hi Dave. The best way to meet up with people in game is in a fort battle chat room. Most do not use the ingame chat except for to pass along the addy to another chat room where many of spend an hour before & an hour after chatting. The ingame chat for battles has restricted use, only the hats can post.
I would strongly suggest that you only try to get into a battle on a day where there are many. If you try to get into one where there is only 1 battle that day, it's highly likely that you would not get in because of your low level, but there is always room where multiple battles are lined up for the day.
The MC chat rooms are super friendly, we do allow chit chat. If you'd like to be included in the mail list for battles, drop me a line in game. :)

DeletedUser

Could always join my town.. Like Neo said, level doesn't have a lot to do with it. Though if you were a soldier we would request you be a little higher. You seem nice and a good player so let me know.

DeletedUser

I think that your problem can be true at all levels. It really depends on the town, and certain people. I'd say your best chance is to look at the perspective town's profiles to get a feel for the atmosphere. Also from my observations a lot of the more active, and talkative players have profiles that actually say something, instead of just a blank profile. Hope that helps some, and good luck with your search.