Netflix.....seriously?

Tucker Blue

i'm at a friend's house trying to find a movie on his Netflix. First i tried Boondock Saints. Nope. Boondock Saints 2. Nope. Mr. Deeds. Nope Last Action Hero. NOPE.

WHO USES THIS GARBAGE??? PEOPLE PAY FOR THIS????

i can download ANY movie i want on my PC. In theaters or not. AND IT'S FREE. Pay for movies....pfffff. What is this, 1995?

Ok what do i try next? Saving Private Ryan....NOPE. WTH man? SERIOUSLY?????
Next...Troy? You gotta be shtn me! Of course not! Why would they have blockbuster movies that made millions and millions of dollars?

i am OFFICIALLY making the call. If you pay for Netflix you might as well wipe your ass with $10 and flush it. What a joke. If it's not on Yesmovies.to and you don't know the tricks to find copyright blocked movies it's not worth watching.

jarograv

Nobody pays for Netflix, they just have their ex-girlfriends cousin's friend's password and hope he doesn't ever change it.
Netflix is pretty garbage for movies and has only gotten worse and will get worse as competition grows and companies like Disney move to their own platforms. The area Netflix really shines is TV shows, it has a good selection of originals and other shows.

DeletedUser12669

i love last kingdom i love the first and second series im waiting for the third one but other than that i gotta be bored to bother looking for some thing good to watch my gf loves rue pauls drag race. so netflix is on the ps3 i guess im stuck with it coss im a modder on gta v im stuck with it

DeletedUser35277

i'm at a friend's house trying to find a movie on his Netflix. First i tried Boondock Saints. Nope. Boondock Saints 2. Nope. Mr. Deeds. Nope Last Action Hero. NOPE.

WHO USES THIS GARBAGE??? PEOPLE PAY FOR THIS????

i can download ANY movie i want on my PC. In theaters or not. AND IT'S FREE. Pay for movies....pfffff. What is this, 1995?

Ok what do i try next? Saving Private Ryan....NOPE. WTH man? SERIOUSLY?????
Next...Troy? You gotta be shtn me! Of course not! Why would they have blockbuster movies that made millions and millions of dollars?

i am OFFICIALLY making the call. If you pay for Netflix you might as well wipe your ass with $10 and flush it. What a joke. If it's not on Yesmovies.to and you don't know the tricks to find copyright blocked movies it's not worth watching.

Ok, you may be talking about streaming videos from Netflix, because everything you said you couldn't find is there on DVD. I am still on the DVD plan because I like to watch on my DVD player, comfy in the living room.

Tucker Blue

i will add half a point to my Netflix rating for that Will Smith movie, Bright. i still watched it on Yesmovies.to but only learned of it scrolling through the action flicks on Crapflix. i do very much enjoy Will Smith as an actor though so i enjoyed watching it thoroughly. i would recommend it in fact. The orcs, elves and i think i saw a centaur in there somewhere with humans in modern times was a refreshingly original idea. me likey. :D