Need MOOOAR emojies

DeletedUser38854

Hello. Straight to the point... We need more emoji's in game chat. There are like 5 right now. I am surprised no one has ever suggested this.

DeletedUser26820

What are the 5 we have currently?
I've seen sheep and chickens, but those are things to be put on the grill or scrambling my eggs for breakfast.
We do need a hog or pig emoji. Scrambled eggs always go better with bacon.
Can we come up with a 6'4" brunette, female, sand beach volley ball player emoji?
How about a left handed, read the lie, hit it true, golf club putter emoji? It's one I'll wear out putting for dough.
Kidd will need a driver emoji. The shaft will be bent and it'll always be finding water hazards & sand traps.

We definitely need more emojis....

DeletedUser33353

What are the 5 we have currently?
I've seen sheep and chickens, but those are things to be put on the grill or scrambling my eggs for breakfast.
We do need a hog or pig emoji. Scrambled eggs always go better with bacon.
Can we come up with a 6'4" brunette, female, sand beach volley ball player emoji?
How about a left handed, read the lie, hit it true, golf club putter emoji? It's one I'll wear out putting for dough.
Kidd will need a driver emoji. The shaft will be bent and it'll always be finding water hazards & sand traps.

We definitely need more emojis....

Funny.....coming from the man that lost our last golf outing......dollar a hole, you still owe me $10 ;)

DeletedUser26820

"Our last golf outing"..... ??

The 2017 IFBC Invitational? Ok... If that's the way you want to be, I'll spot you $10. But we both know better.
You bring your bent shafts and I'll keep swinging from the wrong side.
Damn.... I'm now spotting you $10 on 18? ..... name the course and I'm there.
IFBC 2019? Putt Putt at Disney World?? LOL.....

But stay on topic.... We need more emojies.....