Need help this game is not fun yet

DeletedUser

I don't understand how to play any starter tips? I'm working but not playing, whats the point here?

DeletedUser

I don't understand how to play any starter tips? I'm working but not playing, whats the point here?

Ok, you said you are working not playing....after reaching a good enough level..soon you will be PLAYING...for now do your best on completing your Quests.

DeletedUser

complete the quest?

Attempting to complete the simplest quest. Went to back pack, clicked on grey clothes as instructed, went back to saloon, nothing! will not complete. what am I doind wrong? what am I missing?

DeletedUser

You need to move the clothes from Your back pack to the correct slots on You character template .

DeletedUser

Clothes to template

Attempted to move clothes to templates. clicked on shirt move to template, nothing. attempted to click on template with shirt over square, nothing. same with boots. but, i am working in the field right now. could that stop other actions, such as changing the clothes?

DeletedUser5046

i think your an avid fan of role playing games where you always let your character move anywhere...

DeletedUser

Attempted to move clothes to templates. clicked on shirt move to template, nothing. attempted to click on template with shirt over square, nothing. same with boots. but, i am working in the field right now. could that stop other actions, such as changing the clothes?

What browser are you using ?

If you are using Opera, drag the clothing from the back pack to the appropriate place, the border will turn orange, release your mouse button.

If you use Firefox, double click on the clothing in your back pack that you wish to quip.

If you are using IE any number, then STOP ~ go and download opera or fire fox and start enjoying the game :)

DeletedUser5046

if you're not having fun that's because your not into it...

where is the challenge if you are depending on the tips?

that's what the forum is for...