Need help, i'm new.

DeletedUser

It's good for selling :)
I think it's required for one of class-specific quest series but I'm not sure...

EDIT: you get it as a reward so you don't need it for anything

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, nice.

One thing i don't get... what's best? Being a Dueler or a Solider? I mean, you can be a dueler with MELEE weapons too...

So, it's better being a dueler than a Solider? Being a dueler you steal more money, your motivation is UP and you move faster. Solider has more life (sucks?), 50% of tactic (well, that's good...), and less lvl for weapons (sucks too?).

That's because my friend want to know if he'll be a solider or dueler.

DeletedUser

But what's the difference between both? One is better at tactics, and the other is for dueling all the time?

DeletedUser

More life and wielding high lvl weapons are actually the better advantages for a soldier - more life means you wont get ko'd as easily, and wielding a high level weapon makes a huge difference. Tactics is only used in defence.

DeletedUser

This is an English forum.

The difference is what you see:
Dueler: The speed on the map is increased by 10%.
The motivation for dueling raises faster. It is increased 20% faster.
You receive 10% more money in a duel.

Soldier:
For each skill point given to the skill health points you receive an additional 5 health points for your character.
The level needed to use a weapon is lowered by 3 levels.
In duels you receive a bonus of 50% to your tactic skill.

DeletedUser8950

Soldier's are far better IMO, especially with premium charecter class bonus. If I was using that on level 37 I could use a precise pepperbx revolver, whilst a dueler would have to be level 43 to use it. Plus the 50% tactic bonus makes soldiers good defenders.

DeletedUser

Oh, i understand. Thank you boys!

The last question for now :p... is about Towns. I have my own town, with 4 friends (For example). And someone wants to attack my town... what happens? I mean i didn't understand the "engine" of "Town attacks/defends".

DeletedUser

So, what's the "advantage" of having 10 members instead of 5 in a town?

That if someone attacks one of your town, another one could attack him in revenge ? =P

DeletedUser

That and you get more money and builders into the town to make it grow faster.

DeletedUser

ty.

I don't get the difference between working 30 minutes in one job, and working 2 hours.

btw i can do the "putting rails for the rail station" job... (the one that gives me lot of exp)... should i do that job over and over again and stop doing quests? Or quests are important too?

And another question... about GHOSTS towns, when i click one of them... they said:

Current construction points: XXX.

They have different points there... what does it means? More points = Better town or wtf?

DeletedUser

Working 2 hours is pretty much the same as working half an hour four times?!

You shouldn't do the same job over and over, as your motivation for that job will suffer, but if one or two jobs are significantly better than anything else you can do, I would do at least 2 hours a day of them.

More points = better town, correct. It shows how many points were built before the town was abandoned.

DeletedUser

a town is abandoned when all players leave the town and it turns into a ghost town.

the points that a ghost town show are the number of construction points that the buildings of the town had before everyone left