Need Help ( Finding thomas )

DeletedUser

Iv just started the revenger (Thomas) quest and I'm wondering when i get to one of Thomas favourite places do I have to wait there or shall i keep walking between them until i find him?

DeletedUser

Try them all. He's only at one of them.

I know where he is on W4, but that would be a spoiler!

DeletedUser

ok thanks :) do you know if i need a precise slingshot?

p.s sorry to the mods for making a new thread I only just found a similar one

DeletedUser

Yes - and a pony! I haven't done the quest because I think that's too demanding.

Son o Norm

Is there any real benefit in completing this quest? Walking around the world for hours on end and providing a pony and slingshot for a measly 200 experience points doesn't seem worth it to me.

DeletedUser

Is there s trick with this quest?
I found him.
I walked to him.
It says when I click on Thomas that I completed the 'quest'.
But when I click on the dude with the blue clothes in the saloon he wants me to find Thomas.
I thought I did something wrong, so I took the 3 hours walk back to Thomas again, but when I click on him it says the quest is completed.
What more should I do to make the guy in the saloon happy and come up with the questionmark?

DeletedUser

You have to find Thomas. There are 3 locations he might be at. Even if you go to the wrong place you can click 'Complete Quest' and it will give you a minimal reward. Read carefully what that location tells you when you arrive. You really didn't find Thomas yet. Try a different location.

DeletedUser

You have to find Thomas. There are 3 locations he might be at. Even if you go to the wrong place you can click 'Complete Quest' and it will give you a minimal reward. Read carefully what that location tells you when you arrive. You really didn't find Thomas yet. Try a different location.

there's 3 OTHER places for him to be. and i know where he is on w1, you can check the thread there if you really want to know.

DeletedUser

to find the answer which was already answered in a different posting try using search