Need fresh server ideas

Tucker Blue

This is boring as hell. Same crap, same quests, same everything. BOOOOOORIIIIIING.

Why not a lvl 50 cap server or a No Town PvP server?

Or ANYTHING but this same monotonous droning away the same quests the same problems, the same blah blah blah

You're not inspiring anyone to spend money on your product. FFS EVEN KFC ADMITTED THEIR FRIES SUCKED AND BROUGHT IN NEW ONES!!!

YAWN

DeletedUser15368

Hmm, well since Inno can't sell the Union set anymore on account of being too powerful for the game, maybe there should be a temp world where everyone gets to use it for a month then realise how badly we need equally strong tanks. A sneak peak into an alternate timeline where Inno kept selling UO, perhaps.

As for the OP, yeah, quests became boring for me about 7 years ago, which is why the PvP was so important.

SB.access

Hmm, well since Inno can't sell the Union set anymore on account of being too powerful for the game, maybe there should be a temp world where everyone gets to use it for a month then realise how badly we need equally strong tanks. A sneak peak into an alternate timeline where Inno kept selling UO, perhaps.

As for the OP, yeah, quests became boring for me about 7 years ago, which is why the PvP was so important.
What if we add a limited time equipment for everyone . like "Union Officer Chest (3 Days)", and some other OP set to match it for the tank. :-D they're different items than the original -database wise-, so can't be upgraded. And will poof once it's expired. easier than a temp world i think?