Need advice

DeletedUser26977

I am a quiet worker, who minds her own business.

A while ago, a soldier dueler came to our town with just us two worker in it. He won't leave and he constantly duels us for easy experience points. He even dueled me while in my PJs. LOL I wasn't KOed which is surprising.

Long story short, I sent him a polite msg asking why he was camped out in our town, even though I knew the answer. He answer back telling me to F off and he will do what ever he wants.

How do I get this guy to stop. We are totally unable to play because of this guy.

DeletedUser10274

That is the game. I am an adventurer and get always duelled while in running around in PJ's. I am past the point of annoyance. Only thing you can do is team up with some strong soldiers or duellers.

DeletedUser26977

Yeah, it's a game, my point exactly. So why do I have to put up with someone telling me to F off? This kind of poor sportsmanship ruins the game for me.

Also, it's one thing to get dueled by different players, it another thing to be stalked everywhere you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

delldell56

bounty him (high, to make him a real target for bounty hunters), and ask other players to help by keeping him ko'd.

DeletedUser

If he actually said that to you in a telegram please report it as it is against the rules. All you need to do is open the message and click the red triangle to the left of the player's name.

As for the camping problem, there are only 3 viable options, leave your town so he cant duel you, put bounties on him until hes KOd, or join a bigger town with some protection.

DeletedUser25847

please don't report him, it will only result in him getting a slap on the wrist and he will know exactly where it came from. Part of this game is making friends of all kinds. If you can't duel at all then ask a dueler friend to help you, if you don't have a dueler friend then ask a friend if they know anyone who can help. This game will get real boring real fast if you don't have any friends.

DeletedUser26977

I think I pretty much made up my mind. I've been meaning to quit for a long time, so now is a good time.

But...I have 1.4M in the bank doing nothing and an inventory chalked full of stuff gathered over several years. I will stay long enough to spend every dollar I have, including inventory on bounties. I hate to play nasty like him, but it's called Karma.

Hmmm...what if I end up enjoy it too much? lol

Thank your for all of your kind advice! :)

DeletedUser25892

I think I pretty much made up my mind. I've been meaning to quit for a long time, so now is a good time.

But...I have 1.4M in the bank doing nothing and an inventory chalked full of stuff gathered over several years. I will stay long enough to spend every dollar I have, including inventory on bounties. I hate to play nasty like him, but it's called Karma.

Hmmm...what if I end up enjoy it too much? lol

Thank your for all of your kind advice! :)

Or migrate? ;)

DeletedUser

No matter what class you pick you will get dueled!
Not if you are not part of a town. I've been town-free for quite some time and enjoy being able to quest and such without fear of getting my butt kicked.

DeletedUser25847

you could always reskill and gear some asskicking gear and handle it yourself. I did thatbefore

DeletedUser

If he told you to F off, that is a vulgarity and is against the rules.

DeletedUser

yes use that money to reskill to dueler, buy best clothing.....use npc dueles to get your dueling motivation down to 0 and duel this punk all over the map. ko him every 48hrs for as long as it is fun for you and make him quit game. now thats fun

DeletedUser

You said you have 1.4mil. Simple, reskill, buy good duelling gear, and KO the living crap out of him.

Otherwise, like stated before, leave your town or join a better one.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm sticking this in this advice thread coz I couldn't see anything better. I need to make some game money fast. What's the best way using gold nuggets. And I mean fast, like instantly, now. Would steel chests be a good option and then selling off the items half price? Or is there a better way. This has got to be quick or the item I want to buy on the market will be gone. It's a matter of hours, maybe minutes. Thanks in advance

DeletedUser22685

Buying and selling steel chests is the most reliable and risk free way of making quick money with nuggets.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I see, so not quick like instant, but quick when the steel chest eventually sells. That's quick in a couple of days, but for this particular purchase I fear that waiting for steel chests to sell might not be quite quick enough...

DeletedUser22685

You could buy chests (the type of which depends on how much money you need), open them and sell the contents to the trader. I'd say that's impractical though if you need more than a small amount of cash.

DeletedUser

Well I need quite a lot of money so I've taken your advise and gone for 3 steel chests which are now on sale to attempt to rake in the sum I need. Just hope they sell quick :)