Neat Finds

DeletedUser

Well what have ya found already!

i found a union flag woo hoo its on mah profile. :)

DeletedUser

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!

Simply NO to the title of this thread, 'neat' is a word I cannot live with seeing on a daily basis.

On a more topical note I found 4 quarters on my first hour of shining shoes, got my duelers questline off to a quick start :)

DeletedUser

wow im havin a good day....had 12 energy to kill before i lvled so did 30 mins fishin and got a fishing pole.

DeletedUser25480

club with nial,precise slingshot,brown poncho and a union flag so far :D!

DeletedUser

lol, you're lucky, I've only found a yellow indian necklace and a club. Not even a decent clothing nor a weapon... :mad:

DeletedUser

Couple of pairs of trews, couple of belts and a red indian necklace - nothing special so far.

DeletedUser32986

Found my first shiny pair of pants last night. Even if its only jim's torn pants, it's still shiny. :cool:

DeletedUser

Green clothing laying railroad tracks and Wool poncho selling newspapers.

DeletedUser

a couple of black ponchos, a gray poncho, black torn pants, red indian necklace, two precise slingshots, a black cap, a rusty shotgun. nothing too nice.

DeletedUser

i'm sure you will be finding all kinds of cool stuffs soon asgaard. keep on keepin on my friend :)

DeletedUser

i found 5 tobbacos while picking tobacco for 1 hour :) I thought that this was only possible on beta did anyone else found this? And a Yellow Poncho

DeletedUser

[report=33751915b1c074d6]Job report: Scare birds off the field[/report]
4 Raven in 1h :laugh:

DeletedUser

i found 5 tobbacos while picking tobacco for 1 hour :) I thought that this was only possible on beta did anyone else found this? And a Yellow Poncho

I also found 5 tobacco in 1hr. i'm guessing 4 were the product drop and the 5th as an item drop. but maybe things changed in the new update.

DeletedUser32986

I also found 5 tobacco in 1hr. i'm guessing 4 were the product drop and the 5th as an item drop. but maybe things changed in the new update.

I found 5 tobacco and an item, so the 5th can't be an item drop. Maybe it's a bug? Although I know it was possible in version 1.31 too.