Natty Bumpo set vs Gold Gun Set

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1278415

I had a question in regards to the Natty Bumpo Set vs the Gold Gun set. I noticed the Natty Bumpo gives a +30 Damage fort battle sector bonus. Does that give everyone in my sector the +30 damage bonus or just myself?

Also I know there is a single golden gun non-stack bonus sector bonus for all who are in the same sector does my Natty Bumpo set give the same effect to everyone in my sector and does it work vice versa to give everyone in the sector a natty bumpo bonus along with the Golden Guns bonus similar to the stacking bonus meaning if player a had golden gun and player b had natty bumpo and player c had winchester would player c get 2 bonuses by chance?

Just curious if anyone has tested this or can clarify this for me.

Deleted User - 1278415

I have to agree I do better with my Natty set than my Golden Gun set. I just wanted to know if it is helping others that are in the same sector as I am.

DeletedUser34194

They are both written as sector bonuses so you would have to assume that everyone in your sector is benefiting from the bonus. I'm more interested in the possible double bonus, 1 from Natty and the other from GG stacking, and if they don't stack how is it determined which one you get?

DeletedUser15641

I have to agree I do better with my Natty set than my Golden Gun set. I just wanted to know if it is helping others that are in the same sector as I am.

Yes everyone gets 30 damage even the gg players and they lose their 15 extra damage.

I have gg and natty set, I prefer gg so I could dance better!

I guess you might say I am wrong, but no proof :p.

You might do more damage, but in long term you never saved a fort and be a team player if you have the natty set with natty rifle on versus gg with huge hp and natty clothing set.

I would recommend natty set for duelers, but no one really gives a real damn about em if they hard worked for em so no way they would lend any set to any dueler out their even if they don't use it.

Natty weapon set gives 30 average damage and if a natty set is on a gg set sector, they both get 30 damage and the gg loses 15 damage.

The gg also gives 2 extra sector bonus to whom ever, so that is a better rifle for my understanding although I did get rubbed off in order to get the natty rifle, so I shared with another player and I would hopefully get it back if I want it back :).

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

TUG, I've only had a few battles to test the 2 out. With GG set I typically see a high of about 339dmg for most battles. I noticed the other night when another GG (non-solider) was next to me and I was in my Natty set I was doing 410dmg. I dont typically see 400+ with my setup.

DeletedUser34315

I'd rather have 30 more damage to the whole sector, than +2 attack and defense. Those are luck based enough, that to me, the increased damage is of more value.
It's my hope that the golden gun and the natty's stack, that would be nice.

DeletedUser20647

All items that give you a sector bonus stack: golden gun, natty bummpos, sam hawkens, collector set. So you can get up to something like +61 damage and +5 to attack/defense.

DeletedUser

All items that give you a sector bonus stack: golden gun, natty bummpos, sam hawkens, collector set. So you can get up to something like +61 damage and +5 to attack/defense.

None of them stack. You only get one sector damage bonus. That's long since been proven with collector's set + GG + bear and hasn't changed.

DeletedUser15641

I think sam can give you 1 which can stack with the gg of 2 which makes 3 extra chances to dodge/aim or it should be like that :p.

canufeelit

None of them stack. You only get one sector damage bonus. That's long since been proven with collector's set + GG + bear and hasn't changed.

that's strange, i have been seeing a noticeable improvement in my avg damage when some in those sets are with me (with a gg). while its hard to infer for such a small data sample i too would be interested in more comprehensive testing of the new sets.

DeletedUser20647

Ah, alright. Well, I did try sam hawkens + gg and sam hawkens + nattys and that worked. Didnt see why other combinations wouldnt.

DeletedUser

I think Elmyr is right, though based in my own testing Sam Hawken's might be the only exception. As for the rest, if you have for example, a GG and a Natty's in the same sector, only the highest should apply, so Natty's.

DeletedUser15641

I think Elmyr is right, though based in my own testing Sam Hawken's might be the only exception. As for the rest, if you have for example, a GG and a Natty's in the same sector, only the highest should apply, so Natty's.

but the difference is that the natty or gg are left hand weapons!

The sam hawkin is a dueling weapon, they should both help or stack!

Its a bonus, lets say you have gg bonus as an example, its from a gg but its actually a left hand not a right hand!

DeletedUser22685

Well obviously you can only have one bonus from Natty's or the GG since they're both equipped in the same slot, we're talking about the sector bonus that is given to all players in that sector. There is no reason why the fact that they're both left handed weapons would prevent their sector bonuses from stacking. It was either intentional for the Natty's and GG's sector bonuses not to stack, or for Sam Hawken's to stack with other sector bonuses.

Deleted User - 1278415

You know it would be nice if they modified fort battles to state if you click on your character to show what bonuses you would be shooting with.

Ie gold gun/natty bumpo in your sector, tower bonus, roof top or you are on the flag negative bonus.

We already get notified about the solider proximity leadership bonus, so why not list it out there as well. Then we wouldn't have to have these back n forth discussions.

DeletedUser

Well obviously you can only have one bonus from Natty's or the GG since they're both equipped in the same slot, we're talking about the sector bonus that is given to all players in that sector. There is no reason why the fact that they're both left handed weapons would prevent their sector bonuses from stacking. It was either intentional for the Natty's and GG's sector bonuses not to stack, or for Sam Hawken's to stack with other sector bonuses.

I believe it was intentional. There was a time - when the best weapon was still the GG - when the bonus from each GG in a sector stacked making the bonuses way overpowered, so since they tweaked that it might work the same for everything that adds the same bonus (att/def/dmg).

DeletedUser22685

Yes, I remember, I've been here a long time :p

They tweaked it so every GG in a sector doesn't stack, but that doesn't mean one GG and one Natty's gun can't stack. Based on the evidence given in this thread though, it appears they don't.