Native American

DeletedUser

(a page is deleted so i need to write this again)

"the soldiers in the fort are not the problem...the problem is the commander. I know that man he hates indians he attacked the tribe a few years ago.i will make a plan to sabotage the fort and make them weaker.You try to find out some informations how we can make the fort weaker.We dont need to destroy it just make them weak enought so they cant attack"he goes out of his tent and gives freshly picked apples to spirit and jumps on him"i will go hunt,i will spy on the fort later""hey sam wait for me"He got over to sam and they went to hunt.

DeletedUser

(I was evil weren't i? No hard feeling Alpha fire?)

Cy walked in and said "I'll go" I can get back before the sun sets, If i can gather infomation about what they do during the day i can see how much power and men they have...He leaned agianst a pole and said "Hopefully, I can gather anough infomation before they sun is sleeping"

DeletedUser

(well...yes you were a bit evil...but lets forget about it...no hard feelings)

"Lets go spy on the fort now we cant loose any more time.They maybe have a plan and we dont know it".He goes in his tent and gets out with some food,water and a tomahawk.Walks over to spirit and jumps on him"im ready.Are you cyrus?"

DeletedUser

"Yea one sec." he walked over to his tent and gather his things along with his bow, He packed them onto his horse and walked slowly past the other the tents to the others that where waiting.