Native American clothes and 'hats'

DeletedUser

There is no racism in The West. Blacks, Hispanics etc. are not represented due to the fact they were not in the Wild West. We're talking about Wild West, not Mexico vs Texas.

I support the idea of the War Paint, but I don't know where it would be put.

TJ already pointed it out, but I want to emphasize that both groups were a very large part of the population. Everything from Texas to California used to be part of Mexico, and don't try to tell us that all Mexicans left when the Americans gained control. And blacks were a huge part of the West as well. Some estimate that one-third of all cowboys in the Old West were black. Add that to the very large proportion of Mexicans, and you see that the game is somewhat biased towards the white Americans.

But of course the devs were certainly not deliberately racist; that's a huge and unsubstantiated extrapolation. (Maybe Hollywood has deceived them with its tendency for decades to focus on mostly whites?) The devs just don't know everything; we have a lot of other evidence of that in the game.

DeletedUser

I found some "Brown Mocassins"
+3 Mobility
+5 Hiding
+3 Setting Traps
+3 Fine Motor Skills
+12 Animal Instinct
$2400/$1200
Level 20

On World 14.
Does this mean that the Indian items have been added into the game to fine as random drops?

DeletedUser22685

How did you find those? They've been in the game for a while, but should only drop from a particular chest.

Deleted User - 1278415

I cant believe you dug up this old thread to post this on and I would bet my duplicate advent calender that he found them in a chest Futu... not from a job in the game.

DeletedUser

Don't know where I found the brown mocassins, probably did pull them out of a chest.
All I knew was that they seemed unusual, and I was searching the forum to see if they were mentioned anywhere when I came across this thread. Was trying to work out if they were linked to a quest or something as I hadn't seen them anywhere else.

Apelatia

Don't know where I found the brown mocassins, probably did pull them out of a chest.
All I knew was that they seemed unusual, and I was searching the forum to see if they were mentioned anywhere when I came across this thread. Was trying to work out if they were linked to a quest or something as I hadn't seen them anywhere else.

What type of chest? We want to know!

I knew you could get Geronimo's Headband from a Junk Chest, but until now, I hadn't heard about this item dropping from a particular chest.

DeletedUser22685

Brown moccasins drop in junk chests and, apparently, Beginner's bags.

DeletedUser35277

there is normal face paint and war face paint*I think*, is that war version? hehe lol

btw, why not Chief Sitting Bull's Feather item too?
ex:
Sitting_Bull.jpg

PS: this really IS chief sitting bull

And his braid wraps were most likely otter skin, Braid wraps could come
under the 'hat' category.
Breechclout
Leggings
Scalp lock shirt
Buffalo Robe
high top moccasins

just a few suggestions. I would like to see more Indian style clothing as well. :)