Native American clothes and 'hats'

DeletedUser

I am not saying we need more Indian Items. In fact, my initial suggestion was to expand upon the current Indian Set, using some of the already existing items to form a set which takes advantage of every paper doll slot, like was suggested with the Sleepy Set. And if you look at the picture I provided with my initial post for this idea, you shall see what I mean.

Are you saying add an indian product , like an arrowhead? (MI IDEA :) )

:indian::indian::indian::indian:

Deleted User - 1278415

Are you saying add an indian product , like an arrowhead? (MI IDEA :) )

:indian::indian::indian::indian:

Yes I like that.

That would be interesting... have the arrowheads for a ranged weapons instead of the spear.

dull arrowhead, arrowhead, sharp arrowhead... then the named Geronimo arrowhead

DeletedUser

I mean SHORT BOW not the bow in fort battles:mad:
or named hunting bow or something, give red necks a chance!*did I get the word right?*

Deleted User - 1278415

I mean SHORT BOW not the bow in fort battles:mad:
or named hunting bow or something, give red necks a chance!*did I get the word right?*

yep... but just combine it rednecks 1 word. American slang... doesnt usually offend us. We all know we have some redneck in us, cause you might be a redneck inventor if you...
As for the short bow... I know what your talking about. I'll have to see if we have an image somewhere.

I think I'd like to nominate this idea for being voted on. ^.^

Need to formalize what we are voting on. Write up a post and I'll modify post #1 so it has the final Indian set of all items.

DeletedUser

Few Ideas for whoever made this thread.

Just Because its nicer to have moer than 1 idea

Products:

Arrowheads
Pestle And Motar
That thingy on the back that held the babies >.<

Hat:
Chieftan hat....like the one this guy is wearing ---->:indian:

DeletedUser

That thingy on the back that held the babies >.<
...I remember something, but the name is pretty new, can't find the old name, Kangaroo Pouch Pocket or something, women hold their newborns in it, provides warmth...couldn't find too much*back to my horses*

Deleted User - 1278415

Now I see why you created a new thread... I thought you wanted to complete the existing indian set.

But it looks like you want to have Indian items seperate from the Indian set. Correct?

If so then Red Falcon please create a new thread and I'll let you own the idea. Sorry for mistaking your original thread for adding to the existing Indian set.

DeletedUser

there is normal face paint and war face paint*I think*, is that war version? hehe lol

btw, why not Chief Sitting Bull's Feather item too?
ex:
Sitting_Bull.jpg

PS: this really IS chief sitting bull

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are not alone Indian brother, I also believe Indians should be better represented in the West!!!

And i believe blacks should be too but have i gotten my wish nope and sorry but i doubt they will be any better any time soon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is no racism in The West. Blacks, Hispanics etc. are not represented due to the fact they were not in the Wild West. We're talking about Wild West, not Mexico vs Texas.

I support the idea of the War Paint, but I don't know where it would be put.

DeletedUser22575

There is no racism in The West. Blacks, Hispanics etc. are not represented due to the fact they were not in the Wild West. We're talking about Wild West, not Mexico vs Texas.

I support the idea of the War Paint, but I don't know where it would be put.

OMG

I can not believe u said that.

Numerous cowboys were black and in the west and not in Texas/Mexico. They were all over.

As far as Hispanics they were also In New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, and California to name just a few..and that was the Old West also.

DeletedUser

Also in many American wars it was black men who carry a lot of weght also what do you think freed slaves didnt fight heck before the end of the civil war blacks were sent off to war as confederates (the confederates didnt use real manpower that they could have until then end of the war)yea there were blacks on both sides also slaves went to war in the american revolutionary war. so i think there should be atleast one black subclass in soldier

DeletedUser

I like the idea of new items with indigenous themes, I think the game has lack until.....