Passed Named Fort Guns

Should additional named fort weapons be added?

• Yes

Votes: 208 95.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16008

Seriously if your going to have more fort guns then why not make it dependent on the guns that you can use according to your skills ?

Why should some ape be able to use John waynes winchester with 1 gazillion hp but 0 aim ?

in fact its about time regular fort guns depended on your skills to use at least to a point then maybe it would matter again what fort skills were used.

More guns for what ? its not like other skill bonuses apart from hp matter anyway

DeletedUser

Seriously if your going to have more fort guns then why not make it dependent on the guns that you can use according to your skills ?

I always liked the idea of skill requirements for weapons, but that would be too big of a change to suggest.

DeletedUser

that be good for me cause i distribute the skill for battle character.

DeletedUser

I think they should come out with more dueling weapons as well and completely get rid of melee weapons. When the people were settling in "The West", weapons like swords were never used - it was always revolvers for dueling.

I understand where you are coming from - all those Eastwood stuff shows two people (fully geared, the defending party KNOWS that he is being dueled) facing each other with their fingers on their hips about to pull the revolver - but as JotW points out - bar fights, close combats, etc, and not to mention the Indians, a very big part of the "West" - were mostly melee weapon based people. Plus the existing game-play stuff.

So when is it coming out??? One must be tempted to assume that 1.31 would be more quests and fort shops (<--- hint* hint*!!!)

TequilaJoe

I agree that it would be nice to add in more named guns

I agree that it would be nice to add in more named guns or weapons in the game of all types, fort, ranged and melee. Maybe make a gunsmith for fort guns in the forts? Gives us something to build

DeletedUser

I agree that it would be nice to add in more named guns or weapons in the game of all types, fort, ranged and melee. Maybe make a gunsmith for fort guns in the forts? Gives us something to build

That was going to happen though seems the developers either forgot or dropped it completely though was in the road map.

DeletedUser15699

I agree with Belle, but new guns shouldn't be better than the golden gun and precise winchester. What would then be the point of a 3rd key?

DeletedUser23714

agree with andro.

I think named guns should be good as winchester but not better, also they would have some bonuses for fort fights (like GG, just not so good)

Red Falcon

I definitely like this idea. And if it gets through to the game, then I will definitely want to get my hands on at least one of those named Fort Weapons. The question I ask now is: How difficult will they be to obtain? Hopefully not next to impossible! o.o

DeletedUser25632

This is the most votes I've seen on an idea to be honest. Too lazy to look through most threads to see if there was some higher ones. ;P

PS. 2 week poll should be over by now. :p lol

DeletedUser

Depends on execution, how well the mods implement it.

New fort guns which are hard to get and that too for the higher level players like level 80+ would cater to only 10% or less of players.

Still up for it. Dont think the mods will do it but fort guns are long due for upgrades.

Deleted User - 1278415

After 2 weeks we have: 217 votes
Yes
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
208 95.85%
No
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
9 4.15%

Passing on the Devs, to let them know we want/need more fort guns for the higher levels that compete with the golden gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.