My New Siggy Test Run.

DeletedUser

looks good Blixem. I'm a little curious to know how you got transparency with a jpg. What program did you use?

edit: ah nevermind. It's a PNG, but with the wrong extension.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13020

Nice work there. I like the first quote better. Also like the corner folds and the circle (bullet hole??). little things like that make it nice and complete.

DeletedUser19861

Thanx guys, made it from scratch in Photoshop, those corners were a bit tricky.

DeletedUser

Good job, you've got skills! I like the first quote better too.

DeletedUser19861

Blush thanx. Have to support the girls here! Girlz rule!!! :razz:

DeletedUser

Blush thanx. Have to support the girls here! Girlz rule!!! :razz:
I agree on that. How do boys get girlfriends without girls?

Sorry bout the off-topic, anyways, great sig, like I said, you've got talent BliXem

DeletedUser

I can't be bothered with photoshop or all those other complicated accessories so all my masterpieces must be done with paint :cool:.

DeletedUser

Your Profile picture rocks

Hello,

I hope you do not think me to forward but i have to say your forum signature is the best that i have seen in a very long time. Just joined the west and i have been running into ure name quite often, First in the invite forum thread and then in the test running siggy thread.

Your forum siggy is really distinct. How did you get it done?

i know u probably used photo shop which kinda sucks. i hate photo shop and cant seem to understand it. if you don't mind my asking could you make me a signature similar to yrs? no hurry i realize u have a real life and that you must be busy.

i wont give the details yet as i don't want to be to presumptuous. ill wait till u tell me if u will be bale to make me one. Thanks a lot for letting me take up ure time.

PS: how do i reach u on world 11.

Rose