My neighbor

DeletedUser529

My neighbor and his wife have been trying for a week now to construct something, sort of an addition to their roof on a storage area they have. BUT it is very obvious that neither one has any experience in what they are doing. Both my wife and I shake our heads at their feeble attempt. They will not accept any help of advice and they struggle to do it themselves......So for the past week I have been attempting to ascertain what they are trying to do and for the life of both me and my wife we shake our heads at their utter stupidity......They have spent all this time and hardly got anything doing despite them working full time at it.....whatever that is......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser529

My neighbors run around with their little fat wheelers and they can't walk evn if it is a block away, I live in a very small hamlet and everyone must drive their cars, or fat wheelers to get anywhere, even if it at most a 5 minute walk......

DeletedUser22685

My neighbor and his wife have been trying for a week now to construct something, sort of an addition to their roof on a storage area they have. BUT it is very obvious that neither one has any experience in what they are doing. Both my wife and I shake our heads at their feeble attempt. They will not accept any help of advice and they struggle to do it themselves......So for the past week I have been attempting to ascertain what they are trying to do and for the life of both me and my wife we shake our heads at their utter stupidity......They have spent all this time and hardly got anything doing despite them working full time at it.....whatever that is......

My neighbors run around with their little fat wheelers and they can't walk evn if it is a block away, I live in a very small hamlet and everyone must drive their cars, or fat wheelers to get anywhere, even if it at most a 5 minute walk......

I feel your pain Bat, I'm in a similar situation myself. My wife and I have been building an addition to the roof of this storage area we have, and our damn neighbours keep trying to give us advice, as though they think we're not doing a good enough job on our own. Sometimes I catch both the husband and wife shaking their heads in our direction. We're out here working full time on this extension and would have had it done by now if not for the constant distractions from our "helpful" neighbours.

And as if that wasn't enough... You see, I live in a very small hamlet, where everyone drives cars or fat wheelers. But there's this ONE guy, the SAME guy who won't let me renovate my home in peace, who just insists on walking everywhere. I mean, seriously, sometimes he walks to places that are a whole block away. That's like FIVE WHOLE MINUTES. I think it's really quite selfish. All we ask for is an uninterrupted drive to our destination, and not only do we have to see this mass of human flesh like an eyesore on the otherwise picturesque backdrop of steel and aluminium, but I don't think it's fair that he gets to share in our pollution without contributing to it. I really hate people who take things like that for granted. We put in the effort of getting into our car and starting it, we pay for fuel, we do not want to stop at a pedestrian crossing to wait for some guy who insists on using his legs over the perfectly good car that God gave him.

DeletedUser

You can't say you didn't see that one coming. I wanted to do that too. All I saw in your post was... "I live in a well developed country and I have nothing else to complain about."

DeletedUser529

I feel your pain Bat, I'm in a similar situation myself. My wife and I have been building an addition to the roof of this storage area we have, and our damn neighbours keep trying to give us advice, as though they think we're not doing a good enough job on our own. Sometimes I catch both the husband and wife shaking their heads in our direction. We're out here working full time on this extension and would have had it done by now if not for the constant distractions from our "helpful" neighbours.

And as if that wasn't enough... You see, I live in a very small hamlet, where everyone drives cars or fat wheelers. But there's this ONE guy, the SAME guy who won't let me renovate my home in peace, who just insists on walking everywhere. I mean, seriously, sometimes he walks to places that are a whole block away. That's like FIVE WHOLE MINUTES. I think it's really quite selfish. All we ask for is an uninterrupted drive to our destination, and not only do we have to see this mass of human flesh like an eyesore on the otherwise picturesque backdrop of steel and aluminium, but I don't think it's fair that he gets to share in our pollution without contributing to it. I really hate people who take things like that for granted. We put in the effort of getting into our car and starting it, we pay for fuel, we do not want to stop at a pedestrian crossing to wait for some guy who insists on using his legs over the perfectly good car that God gave him.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is EXTREMELY FUNNY AND VERY HUMUROUS, THANKS I haven't laughed so hard for a very long time.......I love to WIND people up and see what comes forth from your chubby little cheeks.......:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

So my other neighbor has been doing and REDOING his yard next door.....They recently remodeled their garage and tore down an old house on their property.....Then the removed most of the trees, Fruit and leave as well as most of their berry bushes and planted a lawn instead......Ok, with me so far......Then they brought in a MASSIVE amount of dirt and tried to level there yard......So after weeks and weeks worth of effort and seeding and reseeding their yard they have a half asses lawn. Mostly weeds but then again who is counting....

So after they water the hell out of their yard they bring in a FRESH batch of dirt and start the whole process all over again.....More dirt and more work to get it half decently level.....

Dam this is sure entertaining, Better than most sit-coms.......:p

Even funnies.......A week ago, the Road crew came in and repainted all the lines in our wee town........Then proceeded to rip up half the roads......of course not that long ago, these paved roads were patched......So they patch them, paint them and rip them back up......Got to love The government way of doing things....LMAO