My hatred of the abyss!!!!!

DeletedUser

I hate the abyss. Yes I think they have too much things! If you have anything to say post here:)!

DeletedUser15368

olivor is not in charge of invites at The Abyss... :huh:

So because you can not write to the correct person, you feel the need to "hate" us? :dry:

DeletedUser

This thread is amazing. Clearly olivor should have just invited him now you guys have to deal with his wrath.

DeletedUser

Well huh I guess Sharpshooters will need to keep a lookout then and support our allies....We will sweat this out..

DeletedUser

this is soo fun, you have never send me a pm at all, i just went true my mail and there are just on from you, and that is a bout the hate you have to our town, if you have send me a pm, then it´s under a nothere name

DeletedUser

Wrong!

this is soo fun, you have never send me a pm at all, i just went true my mail and there are just on from you, and that is a bout the hate you have to our town, if you have send me a pm, then it´s under a nothere name

yeah yeah:rolleyes: I know you hate me!:mad::laugh:!!!!

DeletedUser

not funny:dry:! You know ive only been here for a forthnight!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wtf a forthnight? is this the middle ages? This thread wont accomplish a whole lot if you were hoping to get in then saying you hat them makes the situation worse.

DeletedUser

You are correct!

yes I did:dry:.