MY first fort attack

DeletedUser

code of honour :) id agree with that.
although you have to admit stealing the fort is a less sophisticated way of gianing the fort than a direct attack

but i do agree with you pro100, it is wrong to do so

DeletedUser41

I am not evil, just stating the obvious routes for a new and upcoming town :)

It would be nice to see a 3rd player in the game rather than jumping on the band wagons because lets face it Pro, you call yourselves "the resistance" but we are just the same at heart.

We just enjoy a fair a battle and grouping together on one side against a group on the other is the best way to do this at present.

In different circumstances we would be on the same side but that would make things boring as you know.

So Tom, i wouldnt give up your identity, just let the side who is not allied with the fort you plan on attacking know and you should drum up enough support to at least have a fair chance of taking it.

Just make sure it is not an -SB- one or will come for you lol.

DeletedUser

how about northern ligths -sb- :) LOL

anyway im still sure that i want to join a alliance if anyone will tkae me ::)

DeletedUser14029

you have nothing to come after him... Tom Paris and his crew seemed to be relatively new targets and have no forts. -SB- can only guard each time they attack and home we don't join force all of a sudden and overwhelm the defenders that didn't bother to come over :)

DeletedUser

how about northern ligths -sb- :) LOL

anyway im still sure that i want to join a alliance if anyone will tkae me ::)

You're always welcome to join the resistance ;)

I wouldn't call it an alliance as such, just a group of towns getting together to enjoy a good old battle. It can help you take a fort though, that's for sure!

DeletedUser14029

you can mount an offence on the small fort in the county -WANTED-, owned by the -UB- noobs. last time I heard of 'em before they were completely stripped of forts both the Resistance and -TW- & -SB- despise them :)

DeletedUser1121

I like the idea Realm just stated.
There is a saying in dutch which states it perfectly:
When two dogs fight for a bone, the third one walks away with it
(don't blame me if the translation is a little of...)

*starts looking for friends to start a new alliance*

DeletedUser

ecellent

You're always welcome to join the resistance ;)

I wouldn't call it an alliance as such, just a group of towns getting together to enjoy a good old battle. It can help you take a fort though, that's for sure!

excellent were do i sign up tfor the resistance and the -wanted- fort sounds like an excellent target

DeletedUser

excellent were do i sign up tfor the resistance and the -wanted- fort sounds like an excellent target

Its must be a joke - this thread was moved from World 1 discussion to Questions & Guides! :)))

Of course we can talk about W1 things in here too so everyone can see.

Anyway - does someone know the answer where to sign up for "Resistance"? - please share :)

DeletedUser

Probably whoever moved the thread read only the OP post, which fits in questions and guides, but the whole discussion does not.
To Paris: first you need to make sure you are not allied with the towns owning the fort you wish to attack. Before or after you push the attack button, inform all your allies (the town leaders) about where and when the battle will take place.
The recruiting buttons are to allow your recruits to talk in the chat. For what I know, generals are the leaders of the attacking/defending town, captains in the attack are appointed by generals/in defense they are the leaders of fort allied towns and can also be appointed by generals. Only generals and captains can talk in the chat. Privates and recruits can read what captains and generals type and traitors can't see what it's written in the chat nor type in the chat.
Keep in mind the size of the fort. If more than the limit shows up, those buttons appointing captains and privates and traitors will help you keep in the battle who you want and dismiss who you think is not good enough (traitors should be kicked out of the battle first, but only if the battle is full). For players limit in a battle see the server setting in game information (click on the ? right near the server time in-game).
For movement in the battle and battle attack plans, see Hellstromm's guides. They are great.

DeletedUser

cheers for bringing it back to its home :)

thanks dudie for that advice and what the ranks do