MY first fort attack

DeletedUser

hey guys, i have just started my first fort battle so is there any advice anyone can give because i really need it. thanks

and also what is the rank bit and what does it do, such as captian etc

p.s any help attacking would be appreciated.

DeletedUser14029

:mad:You attacked the WRONG fort

My advice will be not to show up unless you want to be slaughtered.

DeletedUser

what do you mean the wrong for the fort is ETC Outlaw soldier
i have being working this out quite a while now and teres even chance i will win or loose

DeletedUser1121

I might be wrong here, but aren't you on the former ETC side?
Well, atleast there is going to be some action again :)

DeletedUser1161

By going against ETC and their allies it doesn't look like it anymore :dry:

At least it is looking to be a well balanced battle, should be good for exp.

DeletedUser5677

Hey it was his 1st fort attack. You will get better, Paris. ;)

DeletedUser1121

i would try and participate in a few battles before starting my own.
This way you can get some experience without spending bucketloads of money.

DeletedUser14029

both are so naiive, just that jdeazy has forts to lose in the 1st place, this guy doesn't XD

DeletedUser

hi there

well i like how elmyr was the last guy left and took quite a few shots:)

and defending the fort before was tactics. you see here was my plan.

i defended the ETC fort before from take over to stop it being taken by more powerful people. by ding this i was then securing the trust of others and by doing this making the fort a easier attack. it was pretty well thought out.

By going against ETC and their allies it doesn't look like it anymore :dry:

At least it is looking to be a well balanced battle, should be good for exp.
EXP yes, to take the fort yes. to not be allies anymore no.:nowink:

DeletedUser14029

Sorry to disappoint you but this is the trick we used nearly a year ago.
We defend the fort no matter who's attacking it because it belongs to our allies.
You can try joining -TW-'s ranks . . . Otherwise its hardly possible you have enough force.

DeletedUser

-TW-? what is everyones problem with them?
so your going to tell me asking them to invite me to join one of there forts is a bad idea?
oooopppppsss...................

DeletedUser14029

You can try joining -TW-'s ranks . . . Otherwise its hardly possible you have enough force.
I think its quite clear I was telling you you will have to join -TW-'s rank if you want to gather enough force for even a small fort attack o_O

though I understand the fact here in forums for many people English is not their first language. so I am not blaming you :indian:

DeletedUser

right so i have to join some huge alliance to stand a chance hats really uplifting for growing towns such as mine :(

DeletedUser41

right so i have to join some huge alliance to stand a chance hats really uplifting for growing towns such as mine :(

That is not the case, depending on who you are attacking and if no other fort battles are on going, with the right polite mail you could get a decent amount of support.

Calling a battle on a -LD-, Miestas and co fort, i am sure -TW- group and -SB- and co will show up and vice versa.

A lot of people just like fort battles, but if you choose a time when either of the above are fighting/defending each other it may be difficult to get a full house.

Because we have been going so long, the majority of active players have gravitated towards the majors to be involved in fort battles which is just the way of the world. But don't give up, get your timings right and you will have a good chance of pulling a crowd.

Or you could just try stealing in on a fort when a few other battles are taking place. I don't agree with it but it happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cheers for the advice, i think i might find a alliance whos willing to take mytown on.

i have 18 members plus 4 other in another town anyone whos interested in getting mroe town to join them message me

DeletedUser14029

Or you could just try stealing in on a fort when a few other battles are taking place. I don't agree with it but it happens.

realm you're just pure evil... last time jdeazy tried this he was stripped of forts :D

I will lose forts proper if I didn't get multied, or pretty much everyone else i am sure. stealing forts is just against the code of honour XD