Music

• Thread starter James the Hunter
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I agree with that to a point. Someone that is truly determined to kill themselves though just does it. Done. No broadcasting intent.

(btw, in your sig your name looks like it says Direct)

DeletedUser

Why do people stop people who want to commit suicide? It just doesn't make sense. If they don't want to live, then accept their choice! The world is over-populated as it is.
One part is that what was already mentioned, which is that people are sometimes going to indicate their intent in the hopes others will show concern/compassion and stop them. Another is that suicide is one of those things that is intrinsically selfish. Parents killing themselves leaves their children orphaned and permanently scarred. Sons and daughter killing themselves absolutely devastates the parents. Etc...

Suicide doesn't just result in the death of one person, it results in the pain & suffering to others. That is sometimes the goal of someone committing suicide, to hurt those around them; a final act of cruelty.

DeletedUser

As usual, you are correct Hellstromm.

It's just that I can't shake this image of annoying attention-craving teens out of my mind when I think of the word "suicide". Not that it's any better and they're not worthy of saving at least for the sake of their parents, but it's that attitude that drives me up the wall. Like alex for example. Blah, I don't know, it's late and I'm probably not making much sense.

DeletedUser

No, you make sense. I get you.

But what has this to do with Alex?

DeletedUser3717

See? Look at this. No one can hold a conversation with you because this is the way you are. You don't even try to string together coherent sentences. I mean, English is your first language, isn't it? There's no excuse to be THIS bad at it.

Actaully his first language is French, He claims to be an "American"

Anyways I listen to Punk/Rock, I get stereotype most of the time. Not the way I look but the stuff I listen to. Don't get to excited over it.

DeletedUser8950

I listen to everything from Miachel Nyman to slipknot. My favourites include pendulum, metallica, coldplay, muse, U2 and Miachel nyman. Most classic pieces are good though. I listen to a broad range of music. Which I think we all should try, as different styles can often be good, and the same style gets boring.
All brings me different moods, but none has ever influenced me to act in any way.

It's just that I can't shake this image of annoying attention-craving teens out of my mind when I think of the word "suicide". Not that it's any better and they're not worthy of saving at least for the sake of their parents, but it's that attitude that drives me up the wall. Like alex for example. Blah, I don't know, it's late and I'm probably not making much sense.
To some degree I agree with that. Most of them get themselves into a mess that makes them want to commit suicide through sheer idiocy and lack of social skills.

Oh, and weird al is hilarious :D

DeletedUser

Weird Al is funny. And I get stereotyped. I walked up to karate the other day in a BFMV shirt and my black hoodie on and some jerk in a sarcastic way is saying Hi and a girl next to him is laughing. I sware I hate stereotyping.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Weird Al is funny. And I get stereotyped. I walked up to karate the other day in a BFMV shirt and my black hoodie on and some jerk in a sarcastic way is saying Hi and a girl next to him is laughing. I sware I hate stereotyping.

That would have nothing to do with the shirt.

There are cool people in that sterotype too, but they are rarer. Plus they aren't laughing at the stereotype of the person, they would be laughing at how you look.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol wow, I just got an image of what Hellstromm must look like and it was not pretty!

DeletedUser

weirdal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scarier than watching Friday the 13th by accident as a five year old. (Happened to me. I was watching cable and going to Nickelodian to watch Sponge Bob and POOF!!! I am forever haunted lol)

DeletedUser

lol I think I could find a picture of Maynard that looks something like that!

DeletedUser

Naaa, just with Coolio's hair from the Gangster's song he did.

DeletedUser

Why do people stop people who want to commit suicide? It just doesn't make sense. If they don't want to live, then accept their choice! The world is over-populated as it is.
Because sucide is a permanet answer to a temporarly proplem, and if the world is over populated, we should start taking lifes are you saying?