Murder mystery in Vatican City.

DeletedUser20269

In the past week Vatican City, The holy church, has been receiving mysterious, and threatening one word letters, popping up all around the holy church. All they say is “Fire” “Water” “Air” and “Earth.” We believe the illuminati or old time enemy of the church, has something to do with these kidnaps. Then suddenly, last night a horrified kidnapping happened, this man kidnapped four of our cardinals, Cardinal Peter, Josephs, John, and Carman. There has been no sight of them for days, and we believe they have been murdered and or branded with the four elements of the world. So, I am sending this message to you, please discard this murder, and unlock these mysteries, and figure out what happened to the Cardinals, and if they are alive, Save them.

Sincerely,

Bishop Evens

Can you figure out who is behind these kidnaps and possible murders? Help and join the team of detectives to understand and solve these mysteries.

Rules

1) Have long post.
2)No godmodding
3)Have fun.

Character sheet

Name:
Personality:
Looks like:
Bio:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: Detective Riker
Skills: Forensics, deduction.
Characterizes: ??
Personality: Smarmy, Know-it-all, almost David Caruso like.
Looks like: Wears an all-white suit with a black work shirt underneath (he calls himself "black-collar.") Hazel eyes with a blond almost-mullet, with blonde goatee for a beard. Is 6'10", and 189 pounds.
Bio: Works as a detective for INTERPOL and was assigned to this case out of randomness. Bio classified, suspected of being a person in the witness protection program.

Ann, what do you mean by "Characterizes?"

DeletedUser13682

I know who did it, it was camerlengo Carlo Ventresca! What do I get?

(sorry couldn't help it. Anyway...)

Name: Special Agent John Parusoe
Skills: sees many things, great at logic, deduction
Personality: dead serious, barely a joke in him
Looks like: that one guy from Heavy Rain, but without the uncanny valley
Bio: Works for the FBI, got assinged this case, don't know why, but feels strange deja vu, thinking this has happened before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: Juergen Seifert
Skills: Bodyguard, small arms proficiency
Personality: The adventurous type, often wishes his job in the Pontifical Swiss Guard offered more action.
Looks like: Stands 5'10" with light brown hair, and an athletic build.
Bio: Born and raised in Zürich, he served his mandatory military service in Switzerland, and found that he met all the requirements for service in the Pontifical Swiss Guard. He enlisted, thinking that guarding the Pope would offer some excitement. He soon learned that his job would be mostly wearing a brightly-colored uniform and carrying a halberd. He was further trained in unarmed and small arms combat, should the Pope ever be threatened.

DeletedUser13682

John sighed, and stretched. The flight from the United States to Rome had been quite long and uncomfortable, even though he rode first class. When he arrived in the Roma Aerodrome, it was, of course, raining, a lot, a whole freaking lot of rain. Too much rain for any one city to handle almost. Anyway, John walked down the street to the hotel he was supposed to arrive at, a local church clock rang 1445, John had 15 mintues to arrive there, before he got kicked off the case. He ran to the hotel, arriving at 1459 hrs., just in time for him to pick up the ringing phone.

"Parusoe, glad you made it. You can open the pictures we gave you now." John did so, the pictures being other people who were on the case, an INTERPOL agent, a private decective, and a Swiss Guardsman. John didn't know why the Vatican Police weren't handling the case, but it didn't matter. He was supposed to, and that's what he would do. John decided to check to see if anybody else was at the hotel, so he put on his IRIGs (Imposed Reality Interface Glasses), first scanning the pictures, then the room. One person had made it already, Detective Zeglen, so John decided to introduce himself. "Detective Zeglen? Special Agent Parusoe. Nice to meet you."

DeletedUser

Name: Detective Dick Zeegen

Skills: A homosexual man who can break into peoples minds by greatly making them trust him. He could convince anyone of anything and he is a great interpriter, although he failed to win any election in the city of Newyark because he was "The pillsburry fudge packer" as labeled by his republican opponent who looked like chuck norris, ultimately winning.

Personality: He leaves no stone unturned, no hole unsearched, and he always gets the job done, regardless of costs.

Looks like: Wears a black suit, small glasses, and is bald with a fat-man complexion, although he isn't really fat. He looks like the Pillsburry dough boy.

Bio: All of his cases have been solved, and finding a ranting church killer will be no problem for him, or so he thinks. He ran for many government positions but was always beat out.

DeletedUser

I was out patrolling the Vatican, in my solid blue uniform, with an MP5 at the ready. Ever since the kidnappings, the Swiss guard had been out in full force. I really looked great doing this job, all handsome with my gun and my uniform. I really wish I looked like that on special occasions, when I have to wear the heavy tricolor uniform and lug around a halberd.

There wasn't much to do other than walk around, patrolling. Occasionally there was something that required our attention, as the Vatican has a surprisingly high crime rate for a holy city. Generally, these crimes are no more serious than pickpocketing, though. Most often, these were dealt with by the Corpo della Gendarmeria, the Vatican police force.

Eventually, I spied a man wearing dark clothing, with his hood over his head. I thought nothing of it, until I saw him walk into an empty alley, and knock on a door. The door opened from the inside, and the man walked in. I decided I would make note of this, but I wouldn't intervene, since it was likely just a civilian affair.

DeletedUser

Riker rolled his luggage through his hotel, adjusting the god-awful tie he was required to wear to smuggle some odds-and-ends through customs. Had it not been for the god-awful jet-lag, he might've noticed the other detectives in the breakfast lounge, now filled
with various desserts. All he had on his mind was to sleep, if possible. He was pretty close when the elevator began to ascend.

DeletedUser

(Well, usually when elevators ascend, the doors are closed. Derp.)
Riker grudginly followed the woman to wherever she was going.