P&P Multis again?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date

DeletedUser9470

not at all
we all know what wins battles
in this case stick a tank in front of everyone.
hence the amount of red onliners surviving
one day you say that we have more onliners, the next a tad more hp,,,
in a vain effort to demonstrate that you have built an extremely balanced world.

we all know thats BS, we know it, you know it...

check town rankings
not one town is full nowadays.
w/e u guys wanna do...
have the forts if you wish, you are killing our side, but you are also losing your own players...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At the end of the day Neo is right, we could keep up with you while your numbers were small, but since you have no problem filling a large one this is becoming more and more one sided...

DeletedUser11353

At the end of the day Neo is right, we could keep up with you while your numbers were small, but since you have no problem filling a large one this is becoming more and more one sided...
First time we managed to fill a large attack was few days ago, when IJ took a fort from The Mercs. It took us a lot of hard work and motivational speaks to get there, and I don't see why you lot can't try and get MC morale back. You still outnumber us 130 players, and are on friendly terms with ANMW and few smaller alliances if I'm right. Shouldn't be a problem to fill forts for you, you were doing it for all these months while we were still struggling with filling medium attacks, not to mention big ones.

@Neo

You guys should learn how to move better perhaps? Was never a problem while we were in MC, why would it be now. Did you forget how to play? Swapping is most important, sure tanks help, but with a good lead and people actually calling out swaps, you can win. Of course that includes blocking(when defending) and swapping in time(very important in attack). As you probably know, when attacking, always think one round ahead. ;)

DeletedUser9470

First time we managed to fill a large attack was few days ago, when IJ took a fort from The Mercs. It took us a lot of hard work and motivational speaks to get there, and I don't see why you lot can't try and get MC morale back. You still outnumber us 130 players, and are on friendly terms with ANMW and few smaller alliances if I'm right. Shouldn't be a problem to fill forts for you, you were doing it for all these months while we were still struggling with filling medium attacks, not to mention big ones.

@Neo

You guys should learn how to move better perhaps? Was never a problem while we were in MC, why would it be now. Did you forget how to play? Swapping is most important, sure tanks help, but with a good lead and people actually calling out swaps, you can win. Of course that includes blocking(when defending) and swapping in time(very important in attack). As you probably know, when attacking, always think one round ahead. ;)

u teaching me how to play the game?
:laugh:
id like to see you organise swaps with offliners.
u are the biggest ff force on w10.
taken best ffers from MC and GC, and then expect all the noobs left behind to match you?
LOL
thats like chelsea buying everyone as they do and then expecting reading fc to be as good!
you like to wind us up, for sure, but that also has same effect: loosingmore and more players.
wonders how many hundreds of players have left w10 since february?

DeletedUser

Its easy to talk large motivational speaks when you are winning with 80 people, when you are losing full forts people are becoming fed up with losing all the time. You have more onliners, more tanks, most of the veterans are on your side and now you have the numbers, no morale will save you if you are in this position.

DeletedUser11353

u teaching me how to play the game?
:laugh:
Yes, in fact I could tutor your whole alliance. :)
id like to see you organise swaps with offliners.
u are the biggest ff force on w10.
taken best ffers from MC and GC, and then expect all the noobs left behind to match you?
LOL
A lot of those towns weren't in first plans, but I guess they got fed up with MC domination(you don't remember when MC took all forts from GC? Now that was unbalanced, this isn't even close to it)
thats like chelsea buying everyone as they do and then expecting reading fc to be as good!
meh, chelsea sucks :razz:
you like to wind us up, for sure, but that also has same effect: loosingmore and more players.
Everyone likes winning.
Turning off topic for a bit on this quote. What made you go into vacation on w1? Was it perhaps when I ko'd your sorry ass? Big, tough dueler with 5 losses. Got another 2 as soon as I attacked you. Attack a real dueler, or you were afraid I'm gonna give you some more lessons? :razz:
wonders how many hundreds of players have left w10 since february?
Dunno, but they sure weren't active before. Of course, some were, but there's that thing called real life which is stopping them at playing multiple worlds, or not playing at all.

Like I already said, you can fill forts, you can win them, all it takes is a bit of effort to which you were never used to give while it was IJ & MC against GC.

Oh and I wonder how much poor guys you driven away from the game with your non stop dueling? Surely people are annoyed with being beaten by someone every day..

Its easy to talk large motivational speaks when you are winning with 80 people, when you are losing full forts people are becoming fed up with losing all the time.
Nope, not really. You stopped us a lot of times in our attacks, and you lost some. But you would never lose if you had a good leader(oan perhaps?) and doing proper blocking of sectors/towers.
You have more onliners
I really doubt in this one, correct me if I'm wrong though.
more tanks, most of the veterans are on your side and now you have the numbers, no morale will save you if you are in this position.
Tanks yes, for veterans I'm sure we're pretty much even. We made our numbers with hard work as already stated, not my fault you're all used to easy way. ;)

DeletedUser9470

Yes, in fact I could tutor your whole alliance. :)
A lot of those towns weren't in first plans, but I guess they got fed up with MC domination(you don't remember when MC took all forts from GC? Now that was unbalanced, this isn't even close to it)meh, chelsea sucks :razz: Everyone likes winning. Turning off topic for a bit on this quote. What made you go into vacation on w1? Was it perhaps when I ko'd your sorry ass? Big, tough dueler with 5 losses. Got another 2 as soon as I attacked you. Attack a real dueler, or you were afraid I'm gonna give you some more lessons? :razz: Dunno, but they sure weren't active before. Of course, some were, but there's that thing called real life which is stopping them at playing multiple worlds, or not playing at all. Like I already said, you can fill forts, you can win them, all it takes is a bit of effort to which you were never used to give while it was IJ & MC against GC. Oh and I wonder how much poor guys you driven away from the game with your non stop dueling? Surely people are annoyed with being beaten by someone every day.. Nope, not really. You stopped us a lot of times in our attacks, and you lost some. But you would never lose if you had a good leader(oan perhaps?) and doing proper blocking of sectors/towers.I really doubt in this one, correct me if I'm wrong though. Tanks yes, for veterans I'm sure we're pretty much even. We made our numbers with hard work as already stated, not my fault you're all used to easy way. ;)

just wanted to quote that so you couldnt edit it...
as you like coming back on the crap you say...
:D

to answer your off topic comment w1 for me is only to keep an eye on hans.
i am glad it makes you happy you managed to ko me.
but then w1 im not pure so not much of an achievement. but im sure you still think you are amazing.
still dont see your name on any of the record boards...

here I am pure, and you wont ever manage that.
i guess thats why you wont ever try, and why you hide behind your huge duelling level.
do like HJ, grow some, and give me a try.
stop taking things to seriously and stop being an angry person.
some are here to have fun, its obvious you are here to spoil it, and we can see that in the decline of w10 since feb.
idk what your rl problems are, but here its best you stop embarrassing yourself.
;)

DeletedUser11353

Neo, behave. I don't think I'm that amazing, just that I'm better than you. :razz:
I didn't said I have rl problems so don't twist my words, that's not polite. You're the one who should be embarrassed, I got mail requesting not to call a battle 10 minutes after the current one was over so you can be kicked out of town cause otherwise you'd just sign up for battle and prolong your stay at mercs lol. Now that's embarrassing, don't ya think? :razz:

How can I give you a try here? You're the one who should be getting levels, not me. -.-
If you're implying I should restart like HJ, that's not an option. I'm lvl 120 and put far to much time in this character just to delete it like that.

Oh and I'm here to have fun too, just having problems with it cause too much whining from you lot.

DeletedUser9470

Neo, behave. I don't think I'm that amazing, just that I'm better than you. :razz:
I didn't said I have rl problems so don't twist my words, that's not polite. You're the one who should be embarrassed, I got mail requesting not to call a battle 10 minutes after the current one was over so you can be kicked out of town cause otherwise you'd just sign up for battle and prolong your stay at mercs lol. Now that's embarrassing, don't ya think? :razz:
lol u do make up a lot of crap.

How can I give you a try here? You're the one who should be getting levels, not me. -.-
If you're implying I should restart like HJ, that's not an option. I'm lvl 120 and put far to much time in this character just to delete it like that.
i think endeavour is on you my friend, your the one braging about koing me, come do so here on a proper setup.
loobooloobooloobooloobooloo :razz:

Oh and I'm here to have fun too, just having problems with it cause too much whining from you lot.
correcting the rubbish that comes out of your mouth is not whining imo. its called "correcting the rubbish that comes out of your mouth!"
:cool:

DeletedUser

Cro don't make up crap.

I don't whine when you ko me.

"correcting the rubbish that comes out of your mouth!" = Shushing it.

DeletedUser

Nope, not really. You stopped us a lot of times in our attacks, and you lost some. But you would never lose if you had a good leader(oan perhaps?) and doing proper blocking of sectors/towers.
You are an elite fort fighting force, its all there is to it, you have most of the people that will listen to orders and are veterans of ffs. Leadership is not an issue, last two large ones, helen was leading the defence and made amazing job, but anyway we kept those forts by pure chance.

I really doubt in this one, correct me if I'm wrong though.
Pretty sure you're wrong...

Tanks yes, for veterans I'm sure we're pretty much even. We made our numbers with hard work as already stated, not my fault you're all used to easy way. ;)

I had it easy? Well i have more losses than wins in forts (its close though) most of my fort fights were against the project, so believe me my fort fighting days were anything but easy.

HelenBack

Thanks for bringing the cheese Cro... But did you have to bring the stinky kind?

@Neo

We may outnumber you by 130 people... but honestly Cro... Look at the people you have on your team... and compare it to the ones we have on ours. Look at the difference in level... who goes to fort battles regularly... I think you will find you have a LOT more experienced fort fighters on your side.

Actually we do have people calling out swaps and moving as needed. There are always a few who don't of course (as always). But we do have a lot of offliners and they are the most stubborn... they absolutely refuse to swap when asked. But we're desperate to fill our side, so we take them in anyways.
;)

A lot of those towns weren't in first plans, but I guess they got fed up with MC domination(you don't remember when MC took all forts from GC? Now that was unbalanced, this isn't even close to it)

Right... Bold was supposed to remain with the Coalition... In fact, Vic was PROMISED that NO MC towns were joining the Project. I was at that meeting... so don't deny it. Your initial leaders also promised to wait until Vic finished the goal he wanted to complete. Yes, it was to take all forts from the GC due to the continuing multis (which he had warned them he would do if they didn't stop the multis). Vic was following up on his promise... unlike The Project.

So right from the start, you were saying one thing while doing another. Why should we believe anything you say now?

Like I already said, you can fill forts, you can win them, all it takes is a bit of effort to which you were never used to give while it was IJ & MC against GC.

Okay... You should realize that if you put those +8k tanks out front to take the majority of the hits... all those little guys will be able to keep shooting... We don't have an army of tanks... If our HP is spread across more people... then they can't take as many shots as your tanks do before they die. I lost +3k on the Dueler tower in one round... So don't tell us that your uber tanks don't make a difference. That's a load of cow dung.

We stopped you on a couple of attacks because of pure luck... You had the flag for four rounds and we managed to kill them on the 5th. One more miss and you would have won. You mowed us over on Diablo Wildfire now IJs Slaughter House. Given the new name... It looks like you already know your ability to take any fort you want and don't give a rats.

No... Your side has far more veteran dedicated fort fighters than our side does... We know that because you took a lot of them from us (MC and GC/FFU). All we had left were some dedicated fort fighters... more part time offliner fort fighters... and those who never did battles. You gather all that experience together on your side and expect us to make the same kinda team as you have with what we were left with? Get real!

Sure I could train each and every person we have on how to do fort battles... but reality is... There's a real life out there that does take up a lot of my time. Unlike some who live for fort fights... I'm sick of them... and I used to LOVE fort battles! What got me to that point? The Project and their elite team of uber tanked fort fighters. So ya... Thanks for killing that aspect of the game... not just for me... but for others as well.
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow helen, it's been so long since I read any of these posts that I forgot how much whining adults do when they lose. So now you're blaming others because you have 130 more people but can't motivate or train them? LOL that's your problem not ours.

If we "ruined fort fighting for you," and The West, why are you back? Clearly you choose to be, and no one has knocked over your sand castle. But when you lose, you whine and repeat these steps ad naseum. No one ruined anything for you, grow up and take responsibility for your actions and emotions please, stop blaming others like small children do. It's a game, remember? Some we win, some we lose?

chuck42

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

bla bla crap...
Some we win, some we lose?
chuck42
you have 100% win ratio in defence since 2nd of june without counting flag runs
since then you have
won 6 forts without flag runs.
won 3 forts on flag runs
lost 0 forts without flag runs
lost 2 forts on flag runs

and you manage to do this with the few players you have left.

w10 has died off completely since feb.
thats when we told you this would happen.
that didnt stop you from going ahead and killing the game for everyone even more.
all you want for some reason is for everyone to quit w10.
so far you have been very successful.
but us MCers left can still duel.

HelenBack

Actually I have discussed this issue with some of the folks in TP... And they think it's unbalanced as well... We just don't know what to do about it.

Stop trolling Chuck. I didn't make any personal attacks like you do.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, as I suspected, the game is for questors. Fort fighting is dead and duelling is a lottery that I have never really uhnderstood the mechanics of. So it's questing all the way. I just wish that I could get a break on the product drops.......

DeletedUser

Yeah, blame the project for everything..
Jeez

If you guys had any leadership, you wouldn't be in this position.
The fort battles are more even now than they have been in ages - we all know it.
But it's so much easier to blame the project than to actually fix your own internal problems, isn't it?

Lets see...
The HP has evened out - so that's not a "problem" anymore
Both sides has the numbers to do forts
Both sides has a lot of experienced players/veterans

The way I see it, it's a leadership issue.
Stop blaming the Project for every little thing, and fix internal matters instead.

DeletedUser

Yeah, blame the project for everything..
Jeez

If you guys had any leadership, you wouldn't be in this position.
The fort battles are more even now than they have been in ages - we all know it.
But it's so much easier to blame the project than to actually fix your own internal problems, isn't it?

Lets see...
The HP has evened out - so that's not a "problem" anymore
Both sides has the numbers to do forts
Both sides has a lot of experienced players/veterans

The way I see it, it's a leadership issue.
Stop blaming the Project for every little thing, and fix internal matters instead.

Geez we've been warning you for ages it will come to this, but no, only argument you ever provided to the contrary was "you're whiny", you can't actually build dialogue on that. ANd thats why we are here now....

As for leadership, we had OAN, Vic, and Helen leading full attacks several times, needless to say we didn't even came close. Think those are crappy leaders?

More or less it evened out, though you have all the tanks.
Neither side has the numbers to do forts now.
Your side has the pros, our side has whats left. Some listen, some do not.

As i see it neither side can't even think of taking the large ones if they are semi properly defended. Difference is we can't take medium ones or small ones, but you can, and that's about it.

HelenBack

Anarchy... You forgot their pearl of wisdom... "Bulk up and get GGs... Go to more fort battles".

As for leadership, since I have been thrown the "leader" role so many times... I'm not leading fort battles anymore. In fact, I'm not going to the one today either. There's no point. People don't listen anyways... Why lead a few faithful peeps to their deaths while the hiders sit back and get all the glory (chests, cash, xp)? Nah... I'm done.
:rolleyes: