P&P Multis again?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date

DeletedUser9470

It seems to me Cnople believe that mutibattling is still "in"!!!

it is obvious Cnople and friends lost because of this tactic, yet still persist it is the way forward. the stubborn few keep thinking people want to win battles through not having an enemy turn up!
it is again, obvious to me FFU are wanting to win things properly, but are held back.

well I cannot wait for Cnople to crumble completely so we can move on to proper fights people want to be part of.

the easiest way to win a battle is to have an army.
not one guy/girl calling a million battles and hoping one will be a win.

having an army to win a battle! amazing idea! you should try it some day GC!
;)

DeletedUser

You should try to create better P&P threads, because your whining about a tactic that is used to win forts and isn't that what Fort Battles are about? Winning forts & keeping forts?

DeletedUser

You should try to create better P&P threads, because your whining about a tactic that is used to win forts and isn't that what Fort Battles are about? Winning forts & keeping forts?

LOL Tactic??

I just love going to a battle and having 65 against 4.

Soooooo fun!!!!

DeletedUser16008

SisterStone Feb 15, 11 12:43 PM Assassins Hollow 6
flaglost.png
21 BlackStone
Project Massacre Feb 15, 11 3:12 AM Lake Tahoe-NT 39
attacker_wiped.png
6 Duck Duck Goose
El PiedraFangosa Feb 14, 11 9:57 PM Corps of Discovery 6
defender_wiped.png
56 BlackStone

Speaking of which :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15088

strange The Project left because of multis and look who is calling multis....and it isn't the FFU

DeletedUser

There was a multi and i missed it?

Hey Vic, how's that war vs GC going? Awww, ya'll look so cute together.

DeletedUser16008

Business as usual Booz, did someone think to stick their nose in and get away with it ? Nice efort and I wasnt even there...

Careful you dont bite off more than you can chew. ;)

DeletedUser

I'll admit, there's something fulfilling about seeing Scouser and BAS working together.

DeletedUser9470

maybe thats the way forward?
will GC peeps stay solo, or will they chose a side?
me thinks 2 years of epic war with MC will make egos choose to ally the backstab project.

DeletedUser

i already do!
:D
I am very quiet, stealth boots are awesome.

no no.. me and him different.. no relation.. except both of us like women a lot.. both of us are pilots.. he pilots planes.. and me women ;)

DeletedUser

so gad i left world 10. seems as some things never change. no leaders, just stubbornness.

DeletedUser9470

seriously?
why?
vic has RL issues at the moment, were all waiting for him to come back.
I would have thought you could give him a couple of weeks after the amount of time he has spent working on this world for people like you?

DeletedUser

lol...i've been gone for over a year. I love that your all waiting lol.

DeletedUser

Not asking you to come back Slick, the world is a mess, just wanted to tell you I miss chatting with you! Guess I may have to just show up on your doorstep since you live in my old stomping grounds!