Multiple Jobs & Equipment Sets

Protasov

I just wanted to ask to see if I am, indeed, doing this correctly, and getting the most benefit.

I've got the VIP buff "Automation" which allows for queuing up to 9 actions and utilize multiple equipment sets.

So lets say I accept 4 daily quests before going to bed for the evening, and perform the following:

1. Go to the "Mine Saltpeter" location, click on the "Work Clothes" button, and equip the ideal gear in my inventory for this job. Then click "Start" on the 1h job button.

2. Go to the "Teach" location, click on the "Work Clothes" button, and equip the ideal gear in my inventory for this job. Then click "Start" on the 1h job button.

3. Go to the "Mercenary work" location, click on the "Work Clothes" button, and equip the ideal gear in my inventory for this job. Then click "Start" on the 1h job button.

4. Go to the "Peace negotiations" location, click on the "Work Clothes" button, and equip the ideal gear in my inventory for this job. Then click "Start" on the 1h job button.

5. Open up my Equipment Sets, equip the set I created for "Construction", click on my town and start 3 hour long construction tasks.

6. Open up my Equipment Sets, equip the set I created for "Dueling".

7. Open the Church and start a task to pray.

8. Open the hotel and sleep at the Luxury Apartment.

9. Log off and go to bed in real life.

So, does doing any of this changing of equipment before any of the other jobs have finished have any effect on them? And by equipping my dueling set on step #6, does that make it so that if anyone attempts to duel me during ANY of the above tasks, I will be wearing my dueling set when it is initiated?

There are times when I get to step #6, and when I attempt to equip my dueling set, I get the message that says "You need this item for one of your construction assignments".

I am also using cloth calc script by the way, to help me with the creation of the equipment sets.

Thanks for reading, am very interested to hear the responses.

DeletedUser

So, does doing any of this changing of equipment before any of the other jobs have finished have any effect on them? And by equipping my dueling set on step #6, does that make it so that if anyone attempts to duel me during ANY of the above tasks, I will be wearing my dueling set when it is initiated?

Each job is locked in at the labor points you have with the gear you are wearing when you click 'Start'. After you click start it does not matter if you change gear, as your labor points are locked in, so you are good with your steps 1 - 5.

There are times when I get to step #6, and when I attempt to equip my dueling set, I get the message that says "You need this item for one of your construction assignments".

As you probably already know, there are to ways to unlock a job: 1) you have enough labor points or 2) you have attained the character level for a job.

The reason you get this message is because if you open a job by having enough labor points to open the job, but have not yet attained the minimum level to open the job, then you must have enough labor points to open the job from start to finish.

DeletedUser

Thank You for Posting this I had no idea all that could be done Off Line I knew I could go from Point A to Point B then open Hotel get room and go to sleep But as for the Changing of clothes and jobs while offline I guess just never occurred to me and I mean in Theory all that should work and from what i seen being online and changing from Duel Gear to Riding Gear in the middle of traveling nothing changes until next stop when I change it all again. So I will say William Bresnaham is Correct

Last edited by a moderator: