multiple accounts to play advendventure

DeletedUser

What are ways to report multiple accounts to play advendventure ?

fortfighter1

Send in a ticket with the names of the two people you think are multi playing in the advent
to Support on the log in page.

asdf124

Get screenshots supporting your claim.

They aren't circumstantial evidence though.

So, you have to explain why you'd suspect such players.

DeletedUser37191

Get screenshots supporting your claim.

They aren't circumstantial evidence though.

So, you have to explain why you'd suspect such players.

Well, Inno also has a bit more information on the players (such as IP and log-in times), so it *could* investigate further, though I don't know how much info Innnervine would need to provide to trigger the investigation...

DeletedUser35101

Someone would have to quote a rule that is being broken first, don't you think?

This to me sounds like:
- person has character named ABC on world 11 and has character named XYZ on world 12 - having different names on different worlds is allowed
- person joins adventure with both characters ABC and XYZ and plays with both characters in same adventure...

This is allowed?!

DeletedUser

This to me sounds like:
- person has character named ABC on world 11 and has character named XYZ on world 12 - having different names on different worlds is allowed
- person joins adventure with both characters ABC and XYZ and plays with both characters in same adventure...

This is allowed?!

Yep, there is no rule against it.

asdf124

Yep, there is no rule against it.

Your wrong, it falls in the pushing category of bannable offenses, however, the wiki hasn't been updated to include any rules to adventure other than communication rules.

DeletedUser35101

That is same as if Asdf signs up for advent with ever char from every world he plays... lets see, just 7 of those... hey he can even than play 3 vs 3 on his own!

DeletedUser35101

So if there is no rule.. than it is OK that i or anyone else playing more than one world, using same character name and join advents?
Meaning.. in one game to be 3 or 4 Lucky Cro playing?!

asdf124

So if there is no rule.. than it is OK that i or anyone else playing more than one world, using same character name and join advents?
Meaning.. in one game to be 3 or 4 Lucky Cro playing?!

Unfortunately, that isn't possible due to how it was made. What is possible is to use multiple usernames which should fall into pushing.

Fos, that is an excuse since pushing states if you gain from such action i.e. Rigged it yourself. It is pushing.

DeletedUser37788

On some other language servers (portuguese, for example) it has been prohibited to use 2 accounts to play adventures at the same time.

DeletedUser35101

I asked that way to show how that would be same thing.. same name or not

foscock

Banned
I'm not saying it is wrong or right - I'm just saying there is no rule at the moment. I would prefer if it was not possible to join with 2 accounts, enforced by code, not by a rule book.

asdf124

I agree completely fos.

The problem with your proposal is that 1. It can be overcome by multiple ways however it is possible to nerf it down to the abuser's router IP address but that might be too prejudice against players who share an Internet connection.

2. PC's IP address might be overrun with abusers using multiple platforms.
I would recommend with option two but option 1 seems the way to go since I haven't seen(or heard about) anyone playing against each other who have been sharing Internet connection.

I have seen players with weird suspicious moves.

fortfighter1

I agree completely fos.

The problem with your proposal is that 1. It can be overcome by multiple ways however it is possible to nerf it down to the abuser's router IP address but that might be too prejudice against players who share an Internet connection.

2. PC's IP address might be overrun with abusers using multiple platforms.
I would recommend with option two but option 1 seems the way to go since I haven't seen(or heard about) anyone playing against each other who have been sharing Internet connection.

I have seen players with weird suspicious moves.

Think a lot of those moves are just nubs playing who have no clue. Was in the same boat myself when i started playing advents back in January.

DeletedUser30399

Like someone said early : If you play on multiple servers with same name - You can't play adventure from both servers .
If you playing with different names , no matter if same or different servers - think this may fall under the multiple account options and be punishable .
Regarding the weird moves from players - how long should it take for someone to learn how to play , specially when I see him playing correct 1 or 2 games and on the next start moving like 2 years old or just trying to screw the game on purpose .
I understand there is no rule against losing the game , like admins said , but still losing 5 games or more per day cause someone still doesn't know how to play it after he played 100 adventures is not correct for me .

DeletedUser8627

On some other language servers (portuguese, for example) it has been prohibited to use 2 accounts to play adventures at the same time.

And soon to be made a rule here on EN when the next rule review is done in a couple of weeks.

There will be a separate rule in place specifically for Adventures. A few "problems" we will be addressing like multiple accounts in Adventures as well as purposely losing or AFKing Adventures to spite other players.

foscock

Banned
And soon to be made a rule here on EN when the next rule review is done in a couple of weeks.

There will be a separate rule in place specifically for Adventures. A few "problems" we will be addressing like multiple accounts in Adventures as well as purposely losing or AFKing Adventures to spite other players.

Very good news! As part of this, could you also remove the achievement for getting ko'd 5 times in one Adventure (if it's not already been removed)? Going for that achievement basically ensures your team will lose.