multiple accounts to play advendventure

DeletedUser26820

And soon to be made a rule here on EN when the next rule review is done in a couple of weeks.

There will be a separate rule in place specifically for Adventures. A few "problems" we will be addressing like multiple accounts in Adventures as well as purposely losing or AFKing Adventures to spite other players.

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE !!!!!

Thank you, Da Twista.

Very good news! As part of this, could you also remove the achievement for getting ko'd 5 times in one Adventure (if it's not already been removed)? Going for that achievement basically ensures your team will lose.

Respectfully, fos, the Kenny achievement is not that hard to accomplish.
It's not a purposeful sabotage of an adventure to negate the efforts and energies of one's team mates.
Instead, it's a total cooperation of a team to achieve something more than just a win at an adventure.

If we're going to open up discussion about killing adventure achievements, let's maybe instead start with Love Streak of knocking out players in 3 consecutive rounds....

Superman, Batman and even Spiderman or Thor couldn't do that.
Again, an achievement that would require opposition cooperation ahead of winning or losing. Not intentionally sabotaging, but cooperation by opposition to fulfill an achievement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

Actually, the love streak is not hard to accomplish. No need to be an over franchised Marvel character. Now the one of ko-ing 5 with a stone would be one that hurts the team.

DeletedUser26820

Actually, the love streak is not hard to accomplish. No need to be an over franchised Marvel character. Now the one of ko-ing 5 with a stone would be one that hurts the team.

Well done, bro. I'll carry the bag for the next 18 :)

foscock

Banned
Respectfully, any achievement that encourages failure is daft. It's not real fun to play against a team that is trying to lose.

DeletedUser33353

Respectfully, any achievement that encourages failure is daft. It's not real fun to play against a team that is trying to lose.
I would tend to agree, but one can not blame anyone from trying to achieve those achievements. The fault lies upon Inno on having them there. I still need to get a couple of those done myself, but I try to pick and choose the matches that I go weaponless in to not overly screw the team. Color me a selfish player for doing that I guess :p

HelenBack

So I can't log on with my 9 .net toons to fill an Adventure so I can complete a quest? :( Dagnabbit! :p

I wanted to fight myself cuz I'm so sure I'd win! :D

DeletedUser37528

If we're going to open up discussion about killing adventure achievements, let's maybe instead start with Love Streak of knocking out players in 3 consecutive rounds....

Superman, Batman and even Spiderman or Thor couldn't do that.
Again, an achievement that would require opposition cooperation ahead of winning or losing. Not intentionally sabotaging, but cooperation by opposition to fulfill an achievement.

Well then Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and Thor got nothing on me. I finished that in less than 6 months of joining my first world. But to be fair you are just a terrible player with a big gun.