Votes: 42 34.4%
  • No

Votes: 80 65.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yawn... soggy. testing a new tactic at the moment which seems to eliminate multi alliances fort battles.. totally ignore them... let them have the fort.. mail people who are at the multi fort to move. 0 fun for the multi alliances which is great to see.40-50 attackers with 2-3 defenders :) hilarious to see and i hope they all used buffs to waste. its not easy to do but ignoring them completely is only way to try have a decent fight.

lol, "testing a new tactic?" We were doing that on w12 6 months ago. You were there, I really don't see how you can think it's a new tactic.

delldell56

i think you are missing an important point, soggy. not sure if on purpose or not. but, has it occurred to you that maybe big fort fighting towns aren't recruiting the fort fighters from the "weaker" side, but that they want out of it and requesting invites because they want out of it badly? i remember someone who mailed me and i quote, "please get me out of here, i am drowning in yuck. let me know if i am welcome to your alliance or if i should delete, but i can't stay here". that tells me you might be placing the roots of the disease in the wrong place.

DeletedUser34781

lol, "testing a new tactic?" We were doing that on w12 6 months ago. You were there, I really don't see how you can think it's a new tactic.

well elmyr it didnt count before cos ppl didnt listen and still defended.. now its not as bad

DeletedUser

So you refuse to defend your forts, and you claim that multies are killing the world. If you really wanted to have good fort battles quit trying to force everyone to do it your way, and try to come up with a strategy that reduces our ability to take forts through counter attacks. You own half the forts on World 12, your puppy dog alliance FF owns most of the rest. Your combined membership is close to that of WFA, you have an over abundance of advent tanks, a greater number of pure lvl 120 fort fighters and you have far away more hit points than WFA, yet we challenge your fort ownership and you run to these forums crying like a scalded child.

I would be ashamed if I was a GC member that the Alliance leadership is not able to mount a more effective defense against multies than running to the devs to change the rules to make it more friendly to you.

DeletedUser33353

Sorry, is this a w12 thing? Or can anyone chime in? pfffffffft. ;)

DeletedUser

It says in the opening post that it is a 12 problem, but the banning will affect all worlds.

DeletedUser33353

No worries, not like it has a snowball's chance in ---- to pass anyway. Was just wondering why w12 was having the issue, was a decent world the last time I passed through there.

DeletedUser

The problem on W12 is not multis. The problem is that all the high HP/prem FFers joined one alliance and took all the forts. Another alliance came along (disclaimer: I joined it) and gradually built up a following of more players but with lower overall HP, and used some multis to set up some good fights and steal a few forts. Once they had caught up on HP, they went with single battles. What did the first side do? Enjoy the evenly matched battles and fierce competition? Nope. You guessed it - they added more HP until they dominated once again.

The second alliance went back to a mixture of multis and single battles. The beefy ones didn't like that because they thought they were in charge of the dig schedule and everyone should play by their rules, and so now they come running to the forums to get the devs to change the gameplay mechanics to suit their style of play and their "cotton wool" battles/bond farms.

In the end, it doesn't matter anyway. W12 is dead - another victim of the obesity epidemic. The real solution for the long run and other worlds, though, is to do something about the imbalance caused by HP tanks in fort battles.

DeletedUser30224

Time to close this thread.

Please, inhabitants of w12, sort your problems and enjoy the game. Furthermore you have a world 12 forum, use it to discuss any shortcomings your or other alliance has. I'm sure others will chip in as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.