multi invitation to forum

DeletedUser

Idea title: multi invitation to forum.
Details of idea: For now if you want to invite many town to your forum you have to add them 1 by 1. Allow to invite multi towns at the same time to the forum.
Visual Aid:
h4Vkq8N.png
Thanks to zd3no for nice picture.
Reasons for submitting: It's really hard to have a forum for all alliance or even for all the world to have. You have to type all the towns name and invite them 1 by 1. This tools give you the option to add alliance name and invite all towns from that alliance and even send invitation to all towns in the world. (something like sending circular mail which give you different option to send mail to town members, town leadership,alliance members)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1693871

I agree, the current system is a pain in the backside. Plus when you hit the button to invite a town to a forum, you now no longer get a confirmation flash up that the invitation has been issued.

DeletedUser34315

I'm totally for this. Inviting the whole alliance to a new forum takes forever.

DeletedUser31532

a BIG +1. The current forum invite system could use a bit of attention. It's not exactly user-friendly.

DeletedUser

It's been suggested, but yeah, absolutely needed. I still think it would be a good idea to link boards to an alliance so all members are automatically invited.

DeletedUser34315

It's been suggested, but yeah, absolutely needed. I still think it would be a good idea to link boards to an alliance so all members are automatically invited.
That's a great idea, and that way you could still kick towns from forums if needed.

DeletedUser

Super idea :) Does this even need to go to a vote as it is such a useful addition to the game that doesn't affect play?

DeletedUser30224

No, we will not vote on it. It will be passed on to the devs with the next batch of proposals (sometime beginning November).

DeletedUser30224

Update: This idea has been submitted without a vote.

Thank you.