Rejected Multi Hunter of the month

Would you like to see this idea implemented into the game?

• Yes

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 48 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10480

I see a dozen multis that I watch get banned per week. Some are tied to certain people that we can't surmise.

'nuff said. I just hope they run a clean game. It's best isn't it?

-----edit...I used to hunt multis for another game almost ten years ago. It's funny when you submit names that aggravate certain players tied to the little powers that be though. Even the owners don't know what is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tbh, i'm not keen with this idea. I would prefer people report those they think are multis because it's the right thing to do, instead of try to compete on how many they can report and hope they get lucky. We'll end up with lots of people abusing the report system just to win a medal. As an ingame mod I respect those who make an effort to report potential violators, but that's because I know their motives are, for the most part, honorable. This sort of contest would taint that perspective and most likely add a buttload of unnecessary work due to frivolous reports.

DeletedUser

As an ingame mod I respect those who make an effort to report potential violators, but that's because I know their motives are, for the most part, honorable.

Really? I do it because I love imagining the faces of the computer nerds as they try to log onto one of their multiple accounts but fail and start to go crazy. I always picture this as the end result:

1247510695_90920.jpg

My heartless mind has no pity on the pathetic scum that try to cheat!

Status
Not open for further replies.