Movies or Tv Series

DeletedUser

Hello.
I opened this thread for the movie's amateurs(i hope thats the word) and for people to say their opinion for the best film or serial ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apelatia

I should think that this would be moved to Off Topic haha...

My favourite film series is The Lord of the Rings. :)

DeletedUser35174

My favourite Tv series would probably be sons of anarchy or Lost.

DeletedUser

I dont watch tv series' much...however in terms of favorite movies which I watched recently it has got to be The Dark Knight :D

DeletedUser35174

the best thing about the batman series, is by far the Joker. He's awesome.

DeletedUser

Do I really have to say what my favorite TV series is...? (Supernatural, for those who can't get the reference)

I loved Deadwood. Wish they were still making that show.

Anyone seen Modern Family? Hilarious.

As for movies, Loving the new Marvel Cinematic Universe and their direction. Great stuff. All time fav movies? I Am Legend, The Stand.... etc.

DeletedUser

Favourite TV series? Ooh, I'm split between Luther, Game Of Thrones, Torchwood, Firefly and Utopia....

Favourite movie? V for Vendetta.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

I say my favourite series is Life on Mars, the BBC one starring Philip Glenister and John Simm &c. Favourite movie, right now I'm leaning toward Clockwork Orange, though Alien is very close and sometimes wins depending on my mood.

DeletedUser

Ah yeah I love Life On Mars. I actually prefer it to the sequel (Ashes to Ashes).

DeletedUser13682

I do too. Though I do prefer the quattro and Pong to the Cortina and not Pong. Besides John Simm worked better with Philip Glenister than Keeley Hawes did. I can't quite put my finger on it, but maybe it was the begrudging respect and seething hatred free from sexual tension that made it more enjoyable. Also, the ending. I feel a bit let down with the ending to Ashes to Ashes. Not nearly as exciting as I was hoping. Maybe because Life on Mars had an open ending, where you could interpret it as you wanted, instead of Ashes to Ashes with its "This is how it is" ending.

DeletedUser28032

Favourite films would have to be Blade Runner and The Watchmen

Favourite TV series...Dexter, GoT's, Fringe, 24 pretty much anything vaguely Sci-fi-ish and if JJ Abrahms is involved then thats normally a plus though he should probably work on his endings

DeletedUser

I'm really enjoy watching falling skyes right now. it's a damn good tv series. I alse enjoyed the hell out of Fringe. The Event is also e very good Sci-fi series but it was canceled after 1 season. Also I started watching Death Note.
Movies... eh, too many of them to remember or to list.

DeletedUser35174

Falling skies is a very good show, i can't wait till season 3.

DeletedUser13682

Speaking of great scifi programmes that ended after one season that were great: Firefly.

Jonny, that's what internet is for.

DeletedUser

What are you using? Dial up? Do you still have to make the choise of using the phone or surfing the internet? hehe. Just kidding.

I've been watching so much of "whose line is it anyway" on youtube that my feed is flooded with it.